Let Me Let It Go


“It is only when the mind is free from the old 
that it meets everything anew,
 and in that there is joy.”
― Krishnamurti




Hello Beautiful World!
It's been a while since I've been here and I missed you all so much.
I find myself battling a harsh war of confusion in my head. Yes, I, myself tend to make my life
so complicated. How can so much turmoil fit in my head? I wonder many times.
I am my greatest judge and I judge myself with a very harsh hand,
and when it comes to the execution, I show no mercy.

I have restrained from blogging these past days or weeks, not really sure how long it's been.
Lost all notion of the time anyways.
I realized that lately, actually it's been a while, a while too long, I am overcome by a feeling of
anxiety every time I am about to take pictures for any of my sponsors. I really don't know the
reason for this and it makes me sad. Is it possible that finally, I have come to the end of my blogging
journey? No Way! I still have all these ideas and plans and they fill me with so much anticipating excitement.

Maybe it is time to let go of some things...
We'll see what the future holds.

-Lori Novo


Wearing (NEW) by Baiastice @ Uber Event
Sanshi Dress & Jacket (Details)

No comments:

Post a Comment