Careful What You Wish For Love

Are you such a dreamer?
Put yourself in my shoes,
Careful what you wish for love.





Hello Beautiful World!
I might have to move out from the place I have called my home
for over twenty years. You can just imagine how much this is affecting me
since I really have no place to go if I am forced to leave. Becoming homeless can very possibly
happen in a blink of an eye. It is a very scary and sad feeling.
This is the place where I have shared many beautiful memories with my children and 
with my mother (R.I.P.) when she lived with us.

Now the future is uncertain of whether we'll stay or have to leave,
and as I ended my last blog post...
We'll see what the future holds.

-Lori Novo

Credits
[monso] Ruda2 Hair /Brown & Blonde
(NEW) GIZ SEORN: 'Audrey' Belted Dress @ Uber Event (Ends December 22 - Gallery)
(NEW) GIZ SEORN: 'Audrey' Faux Fur Coat @ Uber Event (Ends December 22 - Gallery)
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
WLS Annan Adored Optima / Ombre Edit


GIZ SEORN: 'Audrey' Belted Dress
With or Without Bra Option
Freya - Legacy - Legacy Perky - Maitreya - Maitreya Petite


GIZ SEORN: 'Audrey' Faux Fur Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment