In The Real World

Featuring KUNGLERS




[In the real world
And I found myself
In the real world
I'll meet you there
In the real world
I'll see you in the real world
Free from the guilt and oppression
Free from the constant depression
Open to just feel the emotion
Away from hatred and judgement
Free from the killing and fighting
I'll meet you there
In the real world...]
-lyrics


Hello Beautiful World!
We began today with a beautiful song, but before we continue I just want to say that I am very happy
to start blogging fashion once again. Honestly, I missed it very much. I seriously thought I wouldn't
be doing fashion for a good while but what can I say, I have been doing this for many years now and it
is a big part of whom I am. That is why we should never say "never" or "forever", 
those two words are just not true.

Wait! What?
Steppenwolf is always telling me he is loving me forever... :O
OMG, has he been lying to me all this time? Wait till he gets home. >:(


Anyways :P
For my blogging fashion return, I began my first, fashion post featuring one of Mrs. Ava Kungler's
latest releases a beautiful ring set that was featured at the Cosmopolitan Event, which ended yesterday, 
sorry, I just wanted to take those days off as a time of silence in respect to the Uvalde elementary
school shooting.


Now that we are back in business, I solemnly swear to give 200% of my love and dedication to my
blog, make my wonderful sponsors proud, and not regret taking me back again. They always receive me
with wide open arms and a very warm welcome. I swear, no matter how many times I have disappeared
from Second Life's map, I know my spot is waiting for me when I am ready to return to blogging.
Thank you, Thank you!


[Wake up from a dream
And look around you
Look around you, see what's been missing for you to do
And let go of that veil that's stopping you
From connecting to everything you knew
Everything you know...]
-lyrics

Now about today's song selection, it is from an extraordinary musician from Barcelona, Spain.
I found him while I was searching for anything good on Youtube. As soon as I played the first
song of his I came upon, Cucurrucucu Paloma, I was hooked. I spent the following days trying to find
out everything about him and listening to every single song on his Youtube Channel. Real stalker material here. :P

His Social Media


My location once again is the beautiful Missing Melody (Moderate) sim.
While I was there I couldn't help but start dancing to today's beautiful song In The Real World.
It was like the old times when I would dance alone anytime I felt like it and not cared if anyone was watching...

DANCE as though no one is watching.
LOVE as though you've never been hurt.
SING as though no one can hear you.
LIVE as though heaven is on earth.


Time to go for now my beautiful people.
I am very lucky to have you all, HUGS going your way!

Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
Juniper ~ Doux Hair
Tableau Vivant \\ Catwa hairbase 10 - D
WarPaint* Tallulah eyeshadow
*LODE* Head Accessory - Lilies [crown peach]
.euphoric ~So Chic Bento Nails ~(Maitreya&Slink) Pack 2
(fd) Soft Lace Bra - Buff
-David Heather-Bali Wrap Skirt/Nude
Model & Photographer ~  Lori Novo
Studio Pic WLS: Annan Adored Darkness

My Kunglers Inventory ● Designer Ava Kungler

No comments:

Post a Comment