My Loneliness Is Killing Me

Featuring Baiastice




Hello Beautiful World!
Not only do I practice social distancing now but I also do emotional distance as well.
There was a time when my heart was wide open to everyone. The more the merrier. I was like
Oprah Winfrey, "You get a car, you get a car, you get a car..." but with me, it was more like
"You get my love, you get my love, you get my love..." The door to my heart was wide open
to anyone that wanted to enter. Unfortunately many entered with dirty shoes and bad intentions
so my little heart got broken over and over again until it couldn't take it anymore. Now, I keep that 
door shut and locked and no one is allowed to enter anymore. I can still love but I prefer to do it 
from a distance and with not a real commitment of any kind.


Many times over the years I was told by friends not to let Second Life change me but after
experiencing so many disappointments Second Life ended up changing me after all. I no
longer allow anyone to get too close and if I feel they do, I push them away. I guess that makes
me no longer good friend material.

My mentality sucks, to be honest. I believe that in Second Life the least people I allow into my heart,
the less I'll get hurt. So I love very little and very few, except for my Steppenwolf. He's got ALL
my love, every ounce of it. He is my Second Life, but then again, he is my real life as well. ;)


By the way, I am wearing a beautiful creation by designer Sissy Pessoa, owner of Baiastice.
It is the Irama Monokini and Beach Shirt set, available now at UBER Event (Ends June 22 / Gallery).
You can check out all info at the end of this post.

Mrs. Sissy is also another one of the wonderful sponsors that have always saved me a spot 
in her group of bloggers no matter what. ;) Thank you so much! <3

My Baiastice Inventory  Designer Sissy Pessoa


My beautiful location is one that I visited not too long ago for my Spying Horizons post at 
White Dunes Estate (Moderate). For now, this is my favorite beach and the house in the picture
 is one that I want to crash so bad. I love everything about that house, the location, the decoration,
everything!


So we come to the end of this post and with that, I come to a realization.
The more I close my heart to people, the lonelier my Second Life becomes, that is a fact,
but a fact that to be honest, I don't mind. I still get to go out and meet people. Talk to them
and have a good time, which, I DO love a lot. So it's not all bad. ;)

[My loneliness is killing me (and I)
I must confess I still believe (still believe)
When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time...]
-lyrics

Much Love,
Lori Novo

Credits
Flower - Fiji ~ Truth Hair
Earrings - KUNGLERS - Ilyane Set
KUNGLERS - Silene Rings
VOBE - Chiara Nails Nude
#24 MC.Tattoo.White [Maitreya Lara] Mon Cheri
Baiastice_Irama Monokini
Baiastice_Irama Beach Shirt
Model & Photographer ~  Lori Novo
On Location Pics: WLS: Nam's Beach Scene



Baiastice_Irama Monokini
Available in 16 Colors / Each Color HUD: Monokini Solid & Wet
EbodyReborn - Hourglass - Kupra - Legacy - Maitreya - M Petite - Perky
FatPack 50% Off All Colors via HUD + 10 Bonus


Available in 16 Colors / Each Color HUD: Monokini Solid & Sheer
EbodyReborn - Hourglass - Kupra - Legacy - Maitreya - M Petite - Perky
FatPack 50% Off All Colors via HUD + 10 Bonus

No comments:

Post a Comment