Looking For Someone To Save Me

Featuring Baiastice


[Slowly, why's the morning come so slowly
When I got no one to hold me through the dark?
Patient, they tell me that love is patient
But it never wants to wait on my drunk heart...]
-Lyrics


Are we having any fun yet?
Well, I don't know about you but I am having the time of my life.
Maybe it is because my health is getting better, knock on wood, therefore I am feeling more
strength every day, strength to start doing again all those things I love to do so much,
and for me, it is blogging.

"If you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life."
-Marc Anthony
       

Today I am wearing a beautiful design by Sissy Pessoa, owner of Baiastice.

Baiastice Maldive Beach Outfit
15 years of Baiastice special Anniversary Group Gift at the main store.
There's a 50L fee to join the group and I think I counted about 23 group gifts waiting for you.

My Baiastice Inventory  Designer Sissy Pessoa


A fun thing to do every time we get a new outfit is to think outside the box and why not turn it around
into a totally different direction. I tend to do that a lot with the beautiful things that my sponsors send me.

For example THIS one from eXxEsS.
 THIS one from Baiastice.
And THIS one from Kaithleen.

The list could go on for a long time since I have many pictures where I have transformed the style
of an item into something totally different. On this occasion, I went towards a country style using
this beautiful group gift that is intended for the beach.


My location today was at
by Bryn Oh.
  With support from a grant from the Canada Council for the Arts.

Time to go for now my beautiful people.
Keep safe and wonderful!
Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
Magika - Autumn
:: PM :: Idril Ring with Malachites
Eudora 3D Eos Bracelets Gold-Ochre-Copper
KUNGLERS - Yulia Necklace
*LODE* Hand Accessory - Southern Magnolia [yellow] 1
Belt - From Pixicat- Jade Skirt
[Gos] Ash Western Ankle Boots - Marrons Collection
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo
On Location: WLS Coastal Afternoon



Baiastice_Maldive Beach Outfit - 15th Gift
In 18 colors - Hide/Show pants - Hat unrigged resizable
Mix & Match hat, swimwear, and pants by all colors HUD
Hourglass - Kupra - EbodyReborn - Legacy - Perky - Maitreya - M Petite

No comments:

Post a Comment