A Blast From The Past

Why aren't you scared of me?
Why do you care for me?
When we all fall asleep, where do we go?
-lyrics




Hello Beautiful World!
Featuring a blast from the past. This is a beautiful outfit by Boudoir.


I already had the pleasure of posting this beautiful outfit back in the month of October
of last year (HERE), but as we all know, Boudoir's pieces are timeless. 
They never get old or go out of style. I have been blogging for the Boudoir sisters Vitabela and
Precious for over 10 years already. It was many years ago on Valentine's night when I received an
unexpected invitation from Vitabela to join her wonderful group of bloggers.
I was jumping up and down with joy since it was a dream come true for me. Never in a million
years would I had imagine that such amazing designers would even consider me to collaborate with
them. I was so grateful and it was truly so hard to remain humble since I felt so proud to be
part of the Boudoir family. Every chance I had I would be announcing that I was a blogger for Boudoir.
I was so proud I tell you, And I continue to be, only now I am humbled about it. ;)

For those of you that don't know, Vitabela and Precious are twin sisters in real life.
They are also real-life designers. Here's a video back from the year 2012 where you can see
 real-life Boudoir fashion and Precious and Vitabela in real life.


Not only are they amazing designers, and twins, let's not forget that.
But most of all they are beautiful both inside and out and I love them for all the kindness
they have shown me through the years and for always taking me back every time I have to step
back from my blogging due to my health.
Thank you, thank you! <3

Credits
Exile Hair - Something Wicked
Slavia Collection "Cameo" Rings
KUNGLERS - Tessa Jewelry Set
Natalie Headpiece ~ Belle Epoque
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
WLS: Digital Legacy Hard

Boudoir In-World  MarketPlace  Blog  Facebook  Flickr Vita - Precious  Flickr Fan
My Boudoir Inventory ● Designers Vitabela Debrovna & Precious Restless


This EPIC Halloween costume dress Miss Chandelier contains: a rigged mesh corset for Maitreya and Slink Physique/Hourglass body, non rigged mesh Chandelier skirt in classic attached version,
and version with hover animation with two attached candles in hands!

This dress is compatible with :
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Slink Physique Mesh Body
Slink Hourglass

No comments:

Post a Comment