A Day in The Old West

Welcome to Red Dead Redemption!
Oops, sorry, wrong game. :P



I apologize, I just love Red Dead Redemption so much that I couldn't help myself. :P
Plus today's location really made me feel like in the game. Anyways, two important corrections
are needed to the entry statement.

First, while Red Dead Redemption is really just a game, my location today isn't. It could be for
many people but I prefer to see it as not. Now, get comfortable because we are on for a long ride.


Welcome
this is

Description
Travel back in time to the era of gunslingers and saloon girls, of massive migration and settlement.
The Old West comes to life at Wind River, a photogenic backwater town at the end of the 19th century.


While I was there, I ran into DJ (metin08tr). A local in the area. A very nice and friendly gentleman
that made me feel very welcome.

DJ (metin08tr): welcome to town

 I am not very sure but I have a feeling he might have been the sheriff in the town.
By the way, I ended up getting arrested for a few hours. Please don't ask me why. :(


Another local that I had the pleasure of meeting was Jimmey Hoffa (scissors5). And again, I am not
too sure since I didn't ask but I think he might have been the town's doctor. Also, a very nice gentleman that
made me feel very welcome.

Just passing through,  often unnoticed, but smart and very well-oriented.
                 Don`t pee on my head telling me then that it is raining. ]
-From His Profile


I really hope you take some time to explore this great town if you haven't done yet.
There are so many more things to see and enjoy than what I am showing you here.
And please don't forget to show some Linden love during your visit. All donations, big or small
will be so greatly appreciated. <3

Much Love,
Lori Novo

For my visit to this great sim, 
I decided to wear something from another one of my wonderful sponsors, eXxEsS.
eXxEsS: Top No.2  / Lara - Petite - Legacy - Perky - Kups - Hourglass
eXxEsS : Leather Pants No.4  / Lara - Legacy - Kupra - Hourglass - CinnChai - Perky

eXxEsS In-World ● MarketPlace ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
Designer Layja Vidor  ● My eXxEsS Inventory My eXxEsS Blog Posts

Credits
Pixie Boy / Unisex ~ Shi Hair
Tentacio. Shasta Head Piece Orange
.:JUMO:. GEO Makeup (Lips)
GAURY Leather Wrap Bracelet
Native Choker ~ Yasum
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
WLS: Annan Adored Red Moments

No comments:

Post a Comment