Feels Like I'm Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Featuring KUNGLERS


Tell me mother...
Will you recognize my eyes when I get to heaven and I look into yours again?
Will you dry my tears and hold me in your arms and never let go?
Will you know that I am your daughter, mother, please tell me...
Will you smile with that beautiful smile of yours that I carry in my heart?
Will I finally be with you again forever?
Please tell me mother.




Hello Beautiful World!
Earlier today I visited Luane's World - Le Monde Perdu - Summer 2022 (Moderate), and again I visited
it for a second time today just a few hours ago. However, the second visit became an emotional
one. As I was trying to find a good WLS for my pictures, Knockin' On Heaven's Door started playing.
Suddenly, I became overwhelmed with a mixture of emotions. The moment became perfect, perfect
to laugh and cry, perfect to remember my mother, and perfect to wonder about so many things.

Will my mother know and recognize me if we ever meet again?


As a child, my biggest fear was that my mother would someday die. I would cry and cry every time
I would think about this and my grandma would assure me that my mother wasn't gonna die.
Still, that fear remained in my heart.


My grandmother also used to tell me that when we die, we all become angels.
That in heaven there are no titles like mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc. We are simple
angels with an immense love for each other. She assured me that if she was to die, my mother would continue to love me just as much except that wouldn't be a mother's love anymore. It would turn into
an angel from heaven's love. This of course wasn't something I wanted to hear. I wanted my mother to
continue loving me from heaven with a mother's love for her daughter, not just from an angel
 to a mortal being.


Now that I am a grown woman and my mother has passed away, the fear continues.
What if my grandmother was right and now my mother has forgotten who I was and now
loves me just the same as she loves everyone else because now that she is an angel the titles 
of mother and daughter no longer exist for her anymore.


Even though the second visit today to this beautiful sim turned into a very emotional moment,
it also brought joy and a sense of peace. It is incredible how even in a virtual world we can
become emotional by our surroundings, to the point that we shed a tear, or two because that
moment in that virtual world has touched our hearts deeply. Has this ever happened to you too?

Thanks For Reading!
From earth to heaven: Love you and miss you so much mom, From your daughter.
- Lori Novo


By the way, I am wearing KUNGLERS - Diandra Set 
available now at the Cosmopolitan Event (Ends June 11 / Gallery)

Designer Ava Kungler ● My Kunglers Inventory My Kunglers' Blog Posts 


Credits
DOUX - Olivia Hairstyle
erratic / esti - dress
Belle Epoque { Stay Warm } Boots Hush
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

No comments:

Post a Comment