Different Memories

Featuring Thalia Heckroth 




Hello Beautiful World!
Today I had the chance to spend some time at Luane's World - Le Monde Perdu - Summer 2022 (Moderate), 
a very beautiful sim owned and landscaped by LuaneMeo and Gorba McMahon.
AND, I had the great pleasure of running into Gorba, whom I may say I have known for many
years on Flickr. 


But then again, I bet most of you are aware of who he is. Gorba McMahon is an incredible Second
Life photographer, a true giant of this art. HERE you can check out his beautiful work.

Thank you Gorba for the nice chat!
 

While I was there I also ran into someone that likes reading my blog and we also use to have a friend in common.
We had an extended and very interesting chat. My chat with her gave me an idea of what I would be
writing for you in this post...

Is it possible that two people, strangers to each other, can meet the same person but have very
different opinions/experiences/memories of that person?
It seems that is possible according to what we share with each other about how our encounters 
were with this person.

For me, my experience and the time I got to share with this friend left me with very sweet and pure
memories. Memories that to this day still make me smile. It was very unfortunate that our friendship
ended. But for the brief time that it lasted, I will forever be grateful.

But for her, the experiences she got to share with my friend were very different from mine.
Her's were a constant torment, and she didn't feel happy or secure. It was as if we both were
 talking about a different person, but we were not. I felt so sad for her to have
gone through that pain. But I also felt sad for my friend, for having behaved in such a way that
now was being remembered with such anger.

"When tomorrow comes this day will be gone forever,
but I shall hold something which I have traded for it. 
It may be no more than a memory,
 but if it is a worthy one 
I shall not regret the price."
-Author Unknown


Thalia Heckroth: Lori! absolutely, there will always be a space for you here, 
it's a pleasure to have you back !

OMG, my heart just melts away. These are the words from Mrs. Thalia when I asked her if
she could add me back to her group of bloggers. I've been blogging for her for around four years
already and since day one I felt how kind this beautiful lady was. She is the only designer that I
collaborate with that designs the style of clothes that I wear in real life.

I just want to give her a HUGE bear hug of how grateful I feel for taking me back again. <3
BRAVO, BRAVO to Mrs. Thalia!


Wearing one of her beautiful designs for this post.
Thalia Heckroth - Memphis Bikini
(Maitreya - Legacy - AvLove Momma - Kupra - Reborn)

 Designer Thalia Heckroth   My Thalia Heckroth Inventory My Thalia Heckroth Posts

I leave you for now my beautiful people, you might see me again today in a few hours.
In the meantime, keep enjoying this beautiful day!
Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
:::Phoenix::: Cassandra Hair
Fiji (Flowers) ~ Truth
alaskametro<3 "Frosting" eyeshadow
KUNGLERS - Jaiska Rings Set
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!



Thalia Heckroth - Memphis Bikini (MAITREYA, LEGACY, AVLOVE MOMMA, KUPRA, REBORN)
The Memphis Bikini features triangle cups framed by flouncy ruffled trims, while the low-rise briefs are detailed with tie-fastened sides
FULL FATPACK includes BOTH prints and solid versions as well as all their extra versions. (7 solid colours + 3 additional tones: Yellow, Aquamarine, and Coral. 7 prints + 3 additional patterns)
Solid and Prints fatpacks are available as well.
For Maitreya Lara, Meshbody Legacy, Avlove Momma, eBody Reborn, Kupra.
Materials enabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment