Loving The irrISIStible!

Featuring irrISIStible


Hello Beautiful World!
Am I irrisistible or what? Probably not, but no worries, 
as long as I am wearing something by designer Isis Secretspy I am ok. ;)



Hell yeah! I SuPeR adore that woman!
She is the designer and owner of irrISIStible. Her creations have always inspired me so much every
time it is time to blog one of her releases. Check HERE for proof of that. I remember once she
mentioned on a beautiful note that she sent out to all of us, her bloggers, that we were like her children,
and that stuck with me. If I am like one of her SL daughters, I got to say I feel very blessed because I
have the best mom in all of SL!

I met Isis maybe in the year 2017 when I purchased a beautiful kimono at the Swank Event.
It was an exclusive for the event and I loved it so much that I just had to send her a thank you
note for creating something so beautiful. At the time I don't think she had a blogger group yet
but from that day on she started sending me all her new releases. And since then, I have been a 
proud member of her irrISIStible family.


I wasn't able to blog earlier today because I spent the whole day out on Dr. appointments and
blood work, etc. My health is finally starting to get better, thank God, but I do need to really take
care of myself so I won't go downhill again. Health is #1, that's what my Steppenwolf is always
telling me, and he is right.

Today I am wearing
available at the current Enchantment Event (Ends June 4)
There's also a male version available of this outfit for our guys.


By the way, earlier today while I was spending some time with my daughter I told her that lately,
I have been stuttering when I speak. The funny thing though is that when I was explaining it to her 
the only word that I stuttered was "st-t-t-tu-u-utt-t-t-ter". Omg, we thought it was so funny 
that we couldn't stop laughing. But seriously, I am starting to have speech problems now, 
I either stutter or I feel as though my mouth gets locked and I can't create sounds. 
Thank God this only happens very rarely.

I also told her that Steppenwolf wants to teach me how to make videos in Second Life to use in
the blog or/and become a Vlogger. I explained to her that I had my doubts about becoming a vlogger
since I hate hearing myself when recorded, I just hate how my voice sounds. I am very loud and
speak too fast. My daughter also says that I have a high-pitched voice that can be annoying to
some people and on top of that my Mexican accent is very strong which is nothing bad I only
wished I sounded more like Penelope Cruz or Sofia Vergara but unfortunately, I am far from 
sounding like them. Still, my daughter and I spent like an hour trying to improve the sound of 
my voice. We kept recording every different style I tried and then playing it back. In the end,
I think we were able to slightly improve it. I won't say that I'll be vlogging any time soon since 
I feel that I really need more practice in improving the sound of my voice.

Thanks For Reading!
Much love,
Lori Novo


Black & White (Silver & Gold)
Maitrya - Legacy - Hourglass / Appliers For Socks: BOM - Omega - Maitreya - Slink
Includes: Clothes - Gears & Clock Attachments - Hat - Boots - Playcards Attachment



WLS: Phototools- Me Mine Light

No comments:

Post a Comment