Kittens Save My Day

 Didn't have a good start this morning when I woke up. Had a hard night feeling sick again.
Sometimes my body just goes through a lot of pain that is even hard to breathe.
Then it got worse in Second Life as soon as I logged in.
The things I do in SL are always with the best of intentions to make other people happy.
That is always my goal in life. To put a smile on people's faces and make them feel how special they are.
This is something I have been doing for 16 years already with my blogs. Before SL, I was writing a children's blog for a virtual world called Pico. There I would try to include as many children as I could in my blog posts. It would make me so happy to see how happy this would make them.
I continued to do that in my Second Life, forgetting many times that is not children but adults
I am dealing with now, and though my postings are always with the best and most positive intentions
of making someone else happy, I sometimes fail to do so.

So as I was feeling sick and in pain and very sad, I immediately logged out and went back to bed.
But my son soon after came to me to share a video that he knew very well would cheer me up.
Man stops to rescue kitten and gets ambushed.

Video HERE

I'm feeling better now my beautiful people.
Keep spreading kindness wherever you go!
Much love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment