In Buddha's Garden

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE





Your daily pearl of wisdom, take it and make it yours.
“Thought is so cunning, so clever, that it distorts everything for its own convenience.”
- Jiddu Krishnamurti


Ummm, what does it mean?
I don't get it.
Does anyone know?
Anyone? 

  

Hello Beautiful World!
I begin today with a big thank you to Mrs. Serena Seetra, creator of Seetra Poses. She so kindly sent
me the other day her beautiful Summer Surrender Collection which includes a total of 6 poses that
now I am showing you in this post. I bet you have all seen her beautiful work by now, but if you 
haven't yet, I really hope you stop by her store and check it out. As for me, I am hoping to have the
honor of continuing to show you more of her poses in the future. ;)


Remember, all these first pictures were taken using all six poses from her

Designer Serena Seetra ● My Seetra Inventory ● My Seetra Blog Posts


My location was one of the most beautiful places that you will find in Second Life.
Welcome 
this is


Description:
A paradise of pleasure, relaxation, and meditation. You can spend moments of serenity surrounded by
nature Buddha garden Costa Paradiso art japan romantic Italia couple love sea island isle beach zen
peace dream Italy sun ocean Buddhism waterfall Buddhist.


I had the pleasure of meeting Gian (giaart.clip), this beautiful sim's owner.

Italian/English/Espanol
Visual Artist in Second LIfe and Real Life.
Painter, photographer and graphic designer
Builder and owner of COSTA PARADISO SIMs:
- Costa Paradiso - Timeless Restaurant
- Isola di Capri
- Buddha Garden


   

 Remember this?
“Thought is so cunning, so clever, that it distorts everything for its own convenience.”
- Jiddu Krishnamurti


I still don't get it.
But luckily for me, tomorrow I get to get a new one when I visit Buddha Garden again,
and maybe it'll be an easier one to understand. You too can get your own daily pearl of wisdom
at the landing point.

Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): sure baby it means thought creates thinking that makes us not see 
the real world and keeps us from our buddha nature revealed


Ummm, I still don't get it.
By the way, if you tickle the tiny pictures, I mean click them they will enlarge.

 

This sim also has beautiful, furnished places that you can rent.
Island immersed in calm and crystalline waters, ideal for meditating and relaxing. 
360 degree view. Cozy swimming pool to find relief among the sounds of nature.
Zeya Island - Furnished - 2400 L$ FOR WEEK - No Prims - Private beach - Swimming pool
- 100% Privacy / Avatars ghosts - Sunset view - Zero lag, protected around. 
- Ground and sky: residential only- Sky: (2000/4000 m)
Contact: Owner: Gian (giaart.clip) in Second Life World - Management: Ella (shaye.suki) in Second Life World
Mail: costaparadisosl@gmail.com

Time for me to go to sleep. I'll be seeing you again tomorrow my beautiful people.
Don't forget to show some Linden love to this beautiful place during your visit.
All donations big or small will be so greatly appreciated!

Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
[monso] Malvene Hair
Just Magnetized - Venus Eyeliner
Lotus Headband ~ Little Branch
Mimikri - Capri Bikini Sunset
Mimikri - Capri Chiffon Coverup Sunset
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
WLS: Annan Adored Realistic Ambient

No comments:

Post a Comment