He Loves My Sorptises

Our Moments Together


Sorptises do not always go as planned.
So he is gonna have to wait now for it,
but I'll make sure it is worth the waiting. ;)

Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i missed my sexy surprise
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i missed yu tons last night
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i missed you like 100
Lori Novo: i know baby
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i was all hyped up for my surprise and then 
yu canceled so i was at 100
Lori Novo: I'm sorry baby  I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): mmm i hope so
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): te amo mi milkyway
Lori Novo: I'll give u ur sorptise next week ;)
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): omg what's a sorptise?
 Lori Novo: oh a sorptise is 100 times better than a surprise :P
Lori Novo: it's a SUPER surprise
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): sounds kinky
Lori Novo: ohhhh it is and you better get ready for it ;)

Gotta keep my man happy and satisfied! ;)
And to be clear, a sorptise is when I do something out of the ordinary for my man
like hang from a chandelier naked or run naked around our land until he catches me. :P

RUN baby RUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment