Fill Me With Light 🕊

Featuring
WARPAINT & KUNGLERS




 
Don't be afraid
When horizon has changed
Like the blood in your veins
Carry on through their waves
'Cause I know in my heart
You belong to the stars
Like a child in my arms
Raising up, and rise above
I'll raise you above.

See the rivers I found
Flowing wild underground
What you see with your eyes
What you don't you feel inside
Out the winds, they may shift
On the way as we drift
But I know in my heart
We belong to the stars.

Fill me with light
And fill me with love
I have walked through a lifetime
To be by your side
I can outrun the storms
I can swim to the shores
And I owe that to you
Carry on your faith will do
Your faith will do.
 


Hello Beautiful World!
It is amazing how life changes from day to day. Some days you're on top and the next, you are just so
down. And then a miracle happens and you wake up again to a new and beautiful day.
Embrace everything because we learn from everything we experience, the good and the bad.

Now, what is the purest color in life?
For me, it is white. It is the color of a baby's soul. Clean and pure.
If you would ask me what is my favorite color I would have to say the color of a rainbow,
because I like all colors equally, though I lean more toward one than another depending on the mood
I am in. But today and right now it is white. Sometimes I get this idea in my head to just wear white
all the time and change my name to Paloma which means dove and maybe even wear white wings.
I know some people may confuse me for an angel, but that's not what I want.
I simply want to be a dove.

Thanks For Reading My Beautiful People!
Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
Scarlet ~ Sintiklia Hair
(NEW * DETAILS) WarPaint* Georgia Brows @ Anthem Event (Ends June 30 - Gallery)
.euphoric ~Gossip Girl  Eyes  Applier ~[Lelutka]Pack#02 Updated
*LODE* Head Accessory - Camellia Wreath [white]
(NEW * COMING SOON!) KUNGLERS - Jayda Necklace (For Vintage Fair - Opening on June 11th.)
S&P Phoebe White Dress
My Location: The Outer Garden (Moderate)
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful Sponsors for their kind support!


Designer  Mafy T. (mafalda.hienrichs) ● My WarPaint Inventory ● My Warpaint Blog Posts
🕊

No comments:

Post a Comment