Who Can We Trust From Here?

Featuring
Thalia Heckroth




 
And who can we trust from here, who can we trust?
And are you real or just something from wanderlust?
Who can you trust from here, sweet flower, who can you trust?
From cradle to grave, from ashes to ashes
From dust to dust
Because, because our paths they cross
Yesterday was hard on all of us
On all of us...

Hello Beautiful World!
Today's song selection brought back some memories from my past 
that I really thought I had forgotten.


Again, there she was, crying and heartbroken by a man,
and I just couldn't find the words to console her.
I had learned to love her almost like a sister.
She was my first partner's SL sister.
I stayed hours and hours that night keeping her company.
I wanted her to know that I was there for her
and that I cared, and that I felt her pain,
So I cried with her.

"I pray one day you find a man like mine.
A man that loves you truly and with all his heart
like he loves me.
You deserve it,
You deserve the best.
You deserve someone wonderful like him."
I told her referring to my partner.

Two days later, she removed me from her life
and I couldn't understand why.
A week later it was my wedding day with him.
We were so much in love
and we had been so happy and excited waiting for that day.
Still, her absence made me sad.
This was a day that I wanted to share with her.
And I cried because I missed her.

Minutes before the ceremony
and with friends already waiting for the ceremony to begin
he came to me and says...
"I'm sorry, I can't do this. I don't love you anymore."
And he leaves.
 And I couldn't move.
And I couldn't breathe.
And I couldn't understand why.
Just that morning he was still so in love with me.
Why?

Two weeks later there was a wedding ceremony.
He was marrying her.
and I cried and cried and there was no one there to console me.

I was very naive at that time. He was the first man I fell in love with in Second Life
and I thought people could be trusted. They both were in the first group of people I surrounded
myself with when I first came to SL. I would open my heart to everyone not realizing how
dangerous that could be. But over the years I have learned that trust has to be earned and
we cannot be giving it away to everyone we meet right away.

Thanks For Reading My Beautiful People!
Much love,
Lori Novo


Credits
TRUTH Unravel Hair - Brunette
VOBE - Dina Bracelet Gold
.::Supernatural::. Valentina Necklace
Thalia Heckroth - Mamacita Heels
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
WLS: Annan Adored Realistic Ambient


 

FULL FATPACK includes BOTH prints and solid versions as well as all their extra versions.
(7 solid colours and 6 additional tones: Yellow, Nude, Grey, Light Blue, Taupe, and Off-White.
 7 prints and 9 additional patterns) / Solid and Prints Fatpacks are available as well.


Each pair includes a HUD to choose from a gold or silver buckle.
Fatpack includes an additional 4 colours (yellow, pink, periwinkle and sky)

No comments:

Post a Comment