I Am The Universe Wrapped In Skin

Featuring BAIASTICE




Woman dream, woman hate
Woman cry, woman break
Woman hold you in the palm of her hand
Woman changing the mask on her face
Woman stand with her feet in the fire
Woman will only won't throw in the flames...
 

The above song is by Joy Williams, American singer, and songwriter.
She was part of The Civil Wars from 2009 to 2014.

Hello Beautiful World!
There are far more serious things in life to worry about than to fall for people whose only purpose
is to try and cause problems where there are none. A while back Steppenwolf and I were by the water at
Tempura was just being silly dancing with our own silly and crazy dances when suddenly
I get an IM that went something like this...

"I just wanted to let you know that Steppenwolf is cheating on you with my BFF"

Sister, really?! What do you say after that? How about this...

"Oh good for her, Steppenwolf is a very passionate lover in bed so I am pretty sure he's
been keeping your friend very happy and satisfied."

That is exactly how I responded to her IM.
The girl of course was very upset after that and begin to call me every name in the book.
I just ignored her for a while but she kept IMing me with more insults so I had no choice but
to block/mute her. I didn't give her the power to ruin the happiness I was feeling at that moment.
We are the only ones that have the power over what we allow to affect us negatively
when people are maliciously trying to hurt us, not them!

Thanks For Reading My Beautiful People!
Much Love,
Lori Novo

Credits
I am wearing
Bybo Shorts Rompers by BAIASTICE (Matching Sandals Also Available) @ Collabor88 Event
(Ends July 6 - GalleryDetails
[monso] Cherri2 Hair
Bliensen + MaiTai - Snowfall - Hairpins
CHAIN - Chloe Necklace
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

Designer Sissy Pessoa   My Baiastice Inventory  My Baistice Blog Posts


No comments:

Post a Comment