Paparazzi 📷 Three Is A Crowd

These are the most beautiful, most interesting, cutest-sweet, and best-dressed avatars
that I encounter during my outings in Second Life...




Is it really? I mean, three people a crowd?
It all depends. Three could be ideal for a threesome for some people.
Not that I would know. Of course not. :P
Now, if you are from Mexico, three is perfect for a Trio like Trio Los Panchos,
or in America The Three Amigos.
And let's not forget that during Christmas, the three wise men are a big part of the holidays.
How about the Three Little Pigs, The Three Stooges, and The Three French Hens. :P
The Three Deathly Hallows from Harry Potter.
The Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus.
Mmm, do 3D movies count?
Three sides in a triangle.
Three strikes in a game.
The three colors in a traffic light.
Even the three rounds in a fight.

Can you think of any other ones?
The list could go on and on.
For me, it's just a small group of cool-looking individuals that I had the chance to photograph.

Thanks For Stopping By!
Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits On Me
.euphoric ~Secret Love Eyes
WarPaint* Utopia palette
POISON ROUGE Essence of Rose - Black
VARSITY / Jolie Balaclava Evo x Mask
VARSITY / Jolie Bodysuit - Black
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

No comments:

Post a Comment