Raggedy Sad Clown

Featuring
Baiastice




This song is dedicated to my Steppenwolf.
Because without him I'm just a raggedy sad clown.

♫ 
You know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you...
♫ 


Hello Beautiful World!
Not too long ago I was confronted with the following question...

When you get partnered with someone in Second Life, 
would you say he/she is your partner or your husband/wife?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I seriously thought 100% that the answer was very simple and obvious to everyone.
That everyone would share my take on this one. However, when I asked Steppenwolf this question, I
was shocked to see that he was totally opposite from my answer. WHAT?!
Then it got me thinking, wouldn't it be fun to go out and ask random people their opinion on this topic?
The plan was to ask the question five to six men, and the same for women just to be fair. However, I
gave up after only three, one man, and two women.

Reya (r3ya): i would say he is my partner
Hugote Ferraz Czarny (hugote): I say he/she is your partner
Angelic Fates (angelxcivello): depends on the person either boyfriend or girlfirend or partners

I stopped at three because it seemed it wasn't a good day where people were not really in the mood
to be bothered. Most of my hellos were ignored, not like other days when people are very approachable and friendly. Anyways, let me share with you my opinion on this topic.

I do believe that when people partner in Second Life, though it is a big and serious step to take
that doesn't make you husband and wife. You continue to be just partners until you exchange
vows in a private ceremony between only the two of you, or a very few friends, or at a big wedding.
Partners to me are like when you move in together with your boyfriend/girlfriend and though
there is love, respect, and devotion to each other, still, the final step is necessary to take it
to husband/wife status.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that love and a relationship are not as special and beautiful
if you decide to live in a free union instead of marrying each other. Both kinds of relationships
are beautiful and special. I just like to name things for what they are, that's it.

My location today

Thanks For Reading My Beautiful People!
Much love,
Lori Novo


Today I am wearing this beautiful jumpsuit by
BAIASTICE is available now @ FaMESHed Event (Ends June 27 / Gallery)

Palma Sleeveless Jumpsuit
Available in 16 colors / Each color HUD: Hide/Show Ruffles - Suit Plain & Print
EbodyReborn - Hourglass - Kupra - Legacy - Perky - Maitreya - M Petite
Fat Pack 50% OFF All colors by HUD +12 Bonus

Designer Sissy Pessoa   My Baiastice Inventory  My Baistice Blog Posts


Credits
Vanity Hair:Ornella Add-On
PTNM - "London" Hairbase (Catwa)
.euphoric ~Manhattan Night Eyeshadow
~GD~Lovely Dolls(Iced Diva Talonz) - Maitreya Bento Hands
LaGyo_Nohea Earrings - Gold
LaGyo_Love Facepiece - Gold Glasses
LaGyo_Rich Life - Stacked Bangles - Gold
Baiastice_Palma sleeveless jumpsuit
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!
Editing: Enhance DLX-HDR DLX 65 / Cinematic-Color Grading 0-0-75--26

No comments:

Post a Comment