A Green Fantasy Day




Hello Beautiful World!
I am so happy today for two very good reasons.
First, today the blog reached the highest ever number of views. It actually was more than double
of the highest views from any time in the past. As I always say, numbers really don't matter to me 
but they do let me know if I am doing a good job and if my little boat is actually creating some waves.
Also, keep in mind that it's been less than two weeks since I returned to blogging fashion and beauty again.

I have been getting some massages and mail from readers saying they enjoy my writing. Thank you so
much! I enjoy writing whatever comes to mind and having some of you looking forward to what I
have to say means the world to me.

So now I feel that I am providing something for you to read from my crazy head for those of you that
are up to reading my foolish stuff.
Beautiful fashion, and great locations that you can visit. All these in every single post.
Maybe that is why our views have been going up and up ever since I came back and started blogging this way. ;)


“Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.”
― Roy T. Bennett

The second reason why I can't stop dancing and smiling...
It wasn't too long ago, actually, it was, years to be exact. That I visited a small shop for the very first
time and immediately fell in love with everything I saw. I immediately tried getting a blogging spot but
unfortunately, the blogger group was full. For years to come, I tried a few more times but each
time I wouldn't make it into this group. So I decided to just give up trying and walked away
taking with me that dream.

Today, I finally was approved for a position in this so longed-wanted brand.
Truly a dream come true for me, YAY!

WarPaint is the brand
and  Mafy T. (mafalda.hienrichs), the very talented designer that so kindly gave me the chance to join
her blogger group. And honestly, I can't thank her enough. <3

This comes to show us that we should never give up on our dreams.
Insist and keep insisting, never stop trying. If we stop ourselves for fear of rejection and failure
we will never know if the dream was meant to be and I'll we needed to do was not lose sight of it.

For my first official posts to her, I am wearing
 #IWokeUpLikeThis7 available @ UBER Event (Ends June 25 / Gallery)
A kit of combines natural freckles and beauty marks.
There are 5 combinations in each pack:
■ freckles + beauty marks
■ freckles + beauty marks + blusher + highlighter
■ freckles + beauty marks + eyeliner
■ eyeliner + blusher + highlighter
■ all-in-one

Designer  Mafy T. (mafalda.hienrichs) ● My WarPaint Inventory ● My Warpaint Blog Posts


Today I chose a very beautiful sim to share with you.
Welcome, this is

It is so beautifully put together with many fantasy elements, crystals, unicorns, glowing nature,  etc.
Many sitting, cuddling, and dance areas throughout the land for you to enjoy.
You can also visit the village or the castle's terrace or other parts of the castle to enjoy more
cuddling and dancing. From there you can watch the dragon and her baby overwatching the land
below. There is also a long bridge where couples can place locks, like the one in Paris,
The True Story Of The Paris Love Lock Bridge. There are truly many beautiful spots for you to enjoy
on your own or with your loved one. Teleporters can be located throughout the land to help you travel
faster around the area. *No sex or nudity allowed!

All I ask is that you please don't forget to show some Linden love during your visit.
Remember that all donations, big or small will be so greatly appreciated. <3

Thank you so much for stopping by my beautiful people!
Time to go spend some time with my Steppenwolf now. ;)
Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
Lamb. Witchy Hair
Nutmeg. Conjured Wreath
AG. Sunshine Eyes Pack
(NEW) WarPaint* #IWokeUpLikeThis7
(NEW) KUNGLERS - Elsie bracelet
*LODE* Head Accessory - Youth Butterfly [brown]
Thalia Heckroth - Marjorie Dress
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!


No comments:

Post a Comment