Gregorina Crescendo

OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


Last night after 1000+ kisses...
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): who loves you baby?
Lori Novo: Jesus loves me baby, and he loves you too
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): haha oh ok you got religious
Lori Novo: lool
Lori Novo: YOU DO!!!!
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): muazz


There is this day, many years ago when Steppenwolf and I were only friends that I took
him with me to show him my favorite place in all of Second Life. It was an Irish sim with mountains
and sheep and rain! While we were there Steppenwolf kept getting very close to me on several
occasions which made me very nervous while I'd be describing the beauty of the land.
Every time he did, I would slowly walk away from him to continue showing him
different spots that I liked. Years later he confessed to me that on that day he wanted so much to kiss me
I think I did too, I just didn't know it at the time. ;)

Lori Novo: while most women in SL see themselves so beautiful, 
I most times don't see myself that way
Lori Novo: I see them so beautiful and I feel small, insignificant looking
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): dont be putting yourself down you are gorgeous
Lori Novo: i want to be beautiful baby
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): you ARE baby
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): you are beautiful and i love you
Lori Novo: 72% of the time I think Lori looks like a bug
(steppen.crescendo): like what kinda bug?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): a monarch butterfly?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): or a cockroach?
Lori Novo: idk baby, like a flying one
Lori Novo: like a grasshopper, the face
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): whatttt
Lori Novo: I do baby, but this is since I started SL with all my Avis
Lori Novo: after a while, I start seeing them like a bug face
Lori Novo: oh maybe i was a bug in my past life
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): laffs'
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): there's a famous story by Franz Kafka
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): called Metamorphsis
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): Gregor Samsa goes to sleep as a human
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): and wakes up as a big ugly bug
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): maybe yu channeling Franz Kafka
Lori Novo: lol maybe
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): I gonna nickname you Gregorina
Lori Novo: oh, i think i like that baby
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): mmhmm
Lori Novo: i can change my name baby
Lori Novo: to Gregorina Crescendo
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): silly thang
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): hilarious nonsense tonight

On Flickr: As of March 26, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment