A Strength I've Never Known



I hope you're somewhere prayin', prayin'
I hope your soul is changin', changin'
I hope you find your peace
Falling on your knees, prayin'...
-lyrics

Hello Beautiful World!
What a change of mood from one day to another? Just yesterday I published a happy and bright
blog post for you and today, oh well, as you can see, it is something that looks more like a sad
and dark one.  But wait! don't get fooled by the pictures into thinking this is a sad post, not at all.
On the contrary, it is about strength and forgiveness just like Kesha's song "Praying" says.
So as you can see the mood hasn't changed at all. You can read more about the meaning of
the song's lyrics HERE.

As I was listening to the song I realized something that I really never thought about before and
that is that it takes a lot of strength to forgive someone that has truly hurt us. But at the same time,
forgiving someone gives us strength. Does it make sense to you? We need strength to forgive but
once we do, we will feel even stronger than before.

Forgiveness is freedom!


I, however, don't sit around waiting for the people that hurt me to apologize. I don't really need their
apology because I don't like holding on to the negativity of the moments when someone
hurt me. I don't do the "poor me" victim card well. I actually hate it. I just move on and by doing
this I turn what would be a continuation of grey days into bright ones.
It is like when you fall down, or in this case, kicked on, I just get up, dust myself, and move on.
Life is too short to sit around waiting for apologies that may never come or even be sincere.
And one thing is for sure, with every blow to the heart I feel my strength increasing.

"Well, you almost had me fooled
Told me that I was nothing without you
Oh, but after everything you've done
I can thank you for how strong I have become..."
-lyrics

Now, I know that apologizing is a beautiful thing. It is a double gift to both people involved.
and in no way am I saying that apologies are not necessary. Apologies give peace. I am just saying
that I personally don't hold the people that hurt me to an owe apology. If they do, I sincerely accept
them, but the moment I picked myself and dusted myself and walked away, in some way I have
already forgiven them.

So this is all for today. The beautiful location I used for this shoot was at Soul2Soul Highlands
(Moderate), a very beautiful residential sim open to the public.

Take care my beautiful people and spread those beautiful smiles everywhere you go.
Much Love,
Lori Novo


Credits
DOUX - Octavia Hairstyle ● [POM] Loverine Earrings ● Giz Seorn - Grace Sweater ● SEUL - Flight Set - Coco
Lara High Boots ~ TETRA ● WLS: Bryn O's Condos in Heaven Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment