Rise Into Love And To Light

Featuring
:: PM ::


"Be at peace
no matter what is going on around you,
be at peace and rise.
Rise into love and to light
rise into the knowing of who you are."
-Mei-Lan




Hello Beautiful World!

Often I tend to feel so small
trying to survive in a world of giants.
I have become shy and quiet.
I find myself feeling very shy anytime someone says hello.
I get so nervous that I don't know what to say.
I am not at all the girl I used to be.

So I have created my own mental world.
A world where not many get to get in.
A world where I walk alone.
A world where I pretend to be invisible
and I can walk
and dance
and sing
and write
and...

and no one is watching
or listening
or reading...
and this gives me the freedom
to be me
the NEW me
quiet
and shy
and a loner
but at peace

at peace with myself and the world that surrounds me.

-Lori Novo

 

Credits 
TOKIO Hair - Loma Alpha Hair - Black
Angelic - "Avery" Hairbase EVOX
The Moon Lotus Big Lashes Lelutka Evo x
theROOM - Dahlia Eyeliner
Jeana Necklace (Gold) ~ ISON
Zaara : Varsha jhumka Earrings
(NEW) :: pm :: Jessy Set @ Sense Event
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

Designer Poulet KoenKamp ● My :: PM :: Inventory ● My :: PM :: Blog Posts


Jessy is a set of Top and Shorts featuring plain colors and colorful prints, great for mix and match!
Statement chains adorned both pieces and there are 6 metal options to choose from.
Exclusively at Sense Event starting May 18
Compatible with Maitreya, Legacy, Perky and Reborn.
-source ::PM::

No comments:

Post a Comment