Dizzy Weather

Featuring
KUNGLERS


This morning I woke up feeling very dizzy and the dizziness kept worsening throughout the day.
I kept asking myself, "Oh God, why am I so dizzy today?",
and then I got my answer, my son came up to me and tells me that very bad weather is coming
our way, strong winds, heavy rain, flood, thunder, lightning, hail, etc...

See my barometer powers never fail me. Steppenwolf is right when he calls me 
 
I don't mind the heavy rains, but the strong winds with dark skies and lightning terrify me.
Before, I used to have very intense dreams of dark skies and storms approaching and my desperate
intent to save my grandmother's birds.

Here is one example of those dreams...
I Must Save Them All, published January 18, 2013.





Credits
(NEW) WINGS-HAIR-ES0430 Grays & Browns Anthem Event (Ends May 30)
Lempika - 15 Lips Ultra Realistic Lelutka Evox #19
[CHSkins] EVO X Freckles + Redness
(NEW) KUNGLERS - Pandora Necklace @ Cosmopolitan Event (Ends May 14)
(NEW) #2 Apple Blossom - Joy Crown Anthem Event (Ends May 30)
(NEW) #2 Apple Blossom - Joy Dress Anthem Event (Ends May 30)
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!

No comments:

Post a Comment