The Light

PICTURE RECREATION


“Light can devour the darkness but darkness cannot consume the light.”
― Ken Poirot




Hello Beautiful World!
Today while going through some old blog posts I came upon one from the year 2015
which at the time, I loved the picture I had taken to feature the beautiful Madone Veil that I
am wearing. It was a 1L cheapie that I found in the Marketplace and thankfully it is still there
just in case you want to get it for yourself. (Here)


This is the picture that I had taken back then and to be honest with you, I still love it. ;)
However, it got me thinking, why don't I try recreating a new version of it just for fun?
And indeed, I had so much fun doing so. Now, I love both versions equally.
I think I'll be doing recreations of old pictures every once in a while just for fun and you
can always find these recreations under "Picture Recreations" on the labels section (Right Side).

Well, this is all for now my beautiful people.
May you always be greeted with kindness wherever you go.
Keep safe and take care of each other.

Much love,
-Lori Novo

Credits
Eye Makeup LEONIN - Delicate [LeLUTKA HD] ● Kokoro - Halo Delicate pack 01 Unisex
WLS: Orange Incubus

No comments:

Post a Comment