You're Everything To Me

SONG OF THE DAY


Today's song of the day is dedicated to my son.
This is his favorite song from The Cranberries, Dreams.



Hello Beautiful World!
This morning, I had a sweet awakening when my Pollito (my cat) jumped on my bed while I was
still asleep and having sweet dreams. I opened my eyes and there he was, in all his furry splendor
looking at me while he knitted the blanket at my feet. I smiled a BIG smile and I shouted,
"GOOD MORNING MY BEAUTIFUL POLLITO!". He just purred and continued to knit
the blanket. My son came running soon after to see what was happening and carry Pollito out of my
room to let me continue sleeping. But heck, who are we kidding, that was one of the sweetest ways to
wake up and through the window's curtains, I could see it was going to be a beautiful day. 
I jumped out of bed and opened my curtains to welcome the new day into my home.
Things like this fill me with joy, you have no idea.

May your day be as beautiful as mine.
Much love,
-Lori Novo

Extra Pictures UnEdited

Credits
. Doe . Love on a wire . ● Touch of Love / Boudoir ● Eternal Dream Poses - *ED* Mala 05
WLS: Mochi Rosy Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment