Hello Babes & Bunnies & Buttholes

MONDAY MORNING & OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


Oh lord! I know I am running way late with this MONDAY MORNING post,
but better late than not this week, right?
Hello Beautiful Second Life!
Most mornings I wake up feeling very optimistic, all bright and bushy-tailed, as is today's case.
But then there are those mornings when I am just not ready to get out of bed. Those are the days when I
am not really myself all sunshine and rainbows, but more like I wake up wearing a dark cloud over my
head, like a hat. Then, I start doubting myself and everything I do.

"Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello
With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us..."
-lyrics



Have I done enough?
Have I really made a difference?
Is all these good enough?
These questions keep bouncing back and forth in my head when I have that black cloud
over me. WHOA! It really gives me a headache. I bet we've all been there when we questioned our
purpose in the world. But it is good to always keep in mind that those dark clouds are only momentary,
they will pass and our purpose will become clear again. And once again, our confidence and energy will hit
full highs leading us in the right direction. Happy, but just as important, making others happy as well.


So today I added a new piece to my desk. Can you guess which one it is? Here's a little hint for you,
"Where the sun don't shine." Mmm, nothing yet? Ok one more hint, "Are you on drugs because I can see your crack."
I think we've got a winner, yaaay. Who said the butthole bear planter?
Yes, you are the winner and you win... drum roll please   ... Not A Damn Thing! :P
Actually, you win the title of the Butthole Winner  Congratulations!

I do love fun pieces like this that are cute and funny like boobs and buttholes and...
never mind. :P This new piece is the Astralia - #ButtCrew Pot (Bear) and I think everyone should get one.
A real piece of art! ;)

Now, if you haven't noticed, I am wearing the same beautiful bunny tattoo that 乙σєη Şɨʅєηt was
wearing in our previous blog post. I just had to get it and it is perfect for Easter which is coming on
March 31st. And here is where you can get it " 0ni'babe : somebunny loves you tattoo."

By the way, Toshiemi としゑ美 (ame.ayashi) which is one of the beautiful geishas that I went to see
perform on Saturday, has so kindly invited me to their tea house on Thursday to hang out, have dinner,
chat, and probably play games. I am so thankful for such a beautiful invitation. I am really hoping to
make it and spend some time with these amazing ladies. <3



In the middle of this photoshoot, I was surprised by my husband when he logged in for a few minutes
before his work meeting started, just to check on me and give me some love...

Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): Hi baby
Lori Novo: hi my love
Lori Novo: i love u baby
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): love you too sweets
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): what you up to?
Lori Novo: was taking a pic
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): wowo look at yous
Lori Novo: muahhhhhhh
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): muazzz
Lori Novo: I am your babe
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yes baby
Lori Novo: u mine
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yeah p.s.!
Lori Novo: ;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Lori Novo: there's more
Lori Novo: :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Lori Novo: wait, more
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): hahah
Lori Novo: :)))))))))))))))))))))
Lori Novo: muahhhh
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i should take you to bed right now
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): biut i have a call at 430
Lori Novo: mm, better tonight
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): ok but later tonight baby i have class tonight from 10-11
Lori Novo: baby I don't understand
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): what?
Lori Novo: why you want to be so smart :P
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i dont want to lose my language skills
Lori Novo: but you losing ur loving skills instead :P
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): get out
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): lol
Lori Novo: lol
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): why don't we test my loving skills tonight?
Lori Novo: you can't have both
Lori Novo: either language skills or loving skills
Lori Novo: choose one
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): :P
Lori Novo: lol
Lori Novo: te amooooo
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): love you tons baby
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): ok i better get back to work
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): see yu later alligator
Lori Novo: yes my love
Lori Novo: muahhhhhhhhhh
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): muchos besos!
Lori Novo: TE AMOOOOOOO
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): sexy thang
Lori Novo: ;)))
Second Life: Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo) is offline.


Before I go I just want to mention that the popular phrase "See yu later alligator" is an expression
meaning goodbye which is often followed by an "In a while crocodile". This phrase is literally a song's
title, written back in 1955 by Lousiana songwriter Robert Charles Guidry under his professional name, Bobby Charles.

Time for me to go for now. Hope your day has been beautiful.
Much love,
Lori Novo

Credits On Me
DOUX - Jess Hairstyle ● [ rD ] BlingBaby Pins - XOXO ● Le Forme Bento Nails M02 Mystic ● LaGyo_Pompon Earrings  White
*elise* - Lilia - BENTO Rings ● Kaithleen's Halsey Romper ● Location: Our Home

No comments:

Post a Comment