Love In A Whisper




"It's not wrong
To want the world for someone
It's not a feeling you can run from
'Cause we love who we love.
So let go
You don't know better than your heart knows
Whether they're here or long gone
We love who we love
Yeah, we love who we love..."
-lyrics


Hello Beautiful World!
It'll be seven years on April 10 that my beautiful mother passed away. The sadness of losing
her seems to grow more and more with time. I still remember the last time I saw her smiling
at me, oh, what a beautiful smile she had. I also remember the last kiss I gave her on her forehead 
as she gave me her blessing when I visited her. Little did I know that that would be the last time I would
see her. If I had only known, I would have showered her with kisses and embraced her in the tightest
hug ever. But we really never know, that is why we need to not hold back in expressing all the love
we feel for those that are so dear to our hearts. One day, they will be gone and we will wish we had
done much more for them to make them feel very special.

From my mother, I learned how to love deeply, strongly, and unconditionally.
She also taught me how to continue loving those whom we let into our hearts even when they are gone.
Once the words "I love you" come out of my mouth, be sure that no matter the time, my love will
continue to dance in the wind, never to change or to end, even when it hurts.

Now I will share something very beautiful with you.
Some time ago I was missing my mother's smile so much and thought how wonderful it would
be to hear her voice again. I was crying and feeling so sad so I closed my eyes as I was trying
to remember her voice. At one point I stopped crying, and with my eyes still closed suddenly
I started to whisper my name, I don't know why...
Laura
Laura
Laura...
but it wasn't my voice that I was hearing in my whisper, it was my mother's voice saying my name...
Laura
Laura
Laura...

and since that day, whenever I want to hear my mother's voice again
all I have to do is close my eyes and whisper my name.

Much love,
Lori Novo


Credits
(NEW) :: pm :: Florence v2 Set
WINGS-HAIR-EF0208 Blondes & Reds
*LODE* Head Accessory - Tulips & Cherries Branch [soft] RARE
Tville - Magnetic Eyes HUD applier  [Lelutka] PACK1
MICHAN - Mayhem Lashes D [Lel EVOx]
[Mignonne] Basic face add-on pack. evoX Blush
[POM] Lisa Earcuffs
.:: > BLESSEDNESS < ::. KAOS TATTOO

No comments:

Post a Comment