Make A Mark

COMMENTARY


I remembered the day when my eyes were as blue as the heavenly sky
and my hair like a delicious silky mocha ran down so long.
That is how Lori Novo was born to Second Life almost 14 years ago.
With time, physical changes occasionally happen but really nothing major.
An occasional change of eye color, or hair, would occur depending on something
I had to blog for one of my sponsors, but I was back to my old self as soon as I was done.
The only one thing I have never changed since day one is my AO. I plan to keep the
same AO til my last day in Second Life.



I believe our AOs represent in a big way our personalities.
One has to feel 100%  comfortable with how our bodies are being portrayed by the AO
that we are wearing. The movements have to represent how we want to be perceived.
I could never see myself wearing an AO that is sexy because I don't consider myself
sexy at all so it would be like walking in shoes that are not my size, either too small
or too big, so walking would be very uncomfortable for me to do. But more than anything, my
AO is like my signature in Second Life, just like my perfume is in real life.
Everyone knows my moves just like everyone recognizes my scent in real life even before they
even see me.


There's one thing that I always had a hard time changing unless I had to
and that is changing my hair into blonde. For some unknown reason, I never felt comfortable
wearing blonde hair, it never felt like me. I would easily choose any other shade, including green
or purple, just not blonde. Don't get me wrong, I do like blonde hair very much just not on me.
However tonight, I decided to give it another try since I recently wore it a couple of times for
the blog and, to be honest with you, I think I am starting to like it now. ;)
But no matter what, brown, red, black,  green, purple, or blonde, the beauty of Second Life is that we can
change our hair as many times as we want to, cut it, curl it, and grow it back, all in the same day.

So as you can tell, this is the kind of nonsense I write about when I need to distract my mind
from upsetting things. I rather direct my mind in writing about whatever, than stay stuck
in negative feelings and thoughts. Life goes on, and so we should move on too.

Anywhos, time for my ZZZZZZZ's
Good night everyone!


Remember my beautifuls, ECRU COUTURE is having a 50% Off, 2nd birthday sale which will
end on March 12 [Excluded Latest Exclusives].

Credits On Me
DOUX - Brienne Hairstyle ● Ecru Couture - Bliss Dress
Location: Pemberley (Moderate)

No comments:

Post a Comment