Becoming Alla

QUOTE OF THE DAY


“She was no longer who she used to be, and she wasn't yet whoever she was becoming.”
― Ann Napolitano, Hello Beautiful

That's how I really feel. I feel far from the woman I used to be just a few months ago.
And now I find myself in the process of finding who I am now. Not really sure what that will be,
but honestly, I am enjoying the search. ;)


KUNGLERS - Alla Set
Exclusive for Fameshed Event (Ends June 28)
Whimsical jewels set with necklace and earrings.
The necklace is skinned for Lara & LaraX, Legacy, and Reborn.
Also includes a resizable and repositionable version.
Multi-texture HUD with lots of options for metals, flower colors, and gems.
***PLEASE NOTICE: Headpiece is copy of the necklace, rotated, resized, and moved to head.

Credits
KILOWATT - Space Buns - Hair
.MILA. Spring Freckles [BOM EVOX]
Fenom. Vixen Lipstick [Lelutka HD]
[Session] Body Freckles
Model & Photographer - Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment