Isn't it so lovely to be in each other’s dreams?

For my Steppenwolf. Love you baby!


Hello Beautiful Second Life!
Count your blessings, that is what they say, and so I do.
From the love of my Steppenwolf, my Mr. Beast's return, and everything in between.
Because if it makes me smile and brings me joy and peace, I am very thankful. <3



You take me in your arms with that look in your eyes
That tells me that you're coming to me
Tells me that you're staying
That it's not only a dream we're in
Tells me that we're under no spell
That this is just the way we feel
But this is just the way
This is just the way we feel
-lyrics


Credits
WINGS-HAIR-EF0208 Blondes & Reds
:: pm :: Faye Earrings
KUNGLERS - Lia Bracelets @ Cosmopolitan Event (Ends July 6 - Gallery)
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment