Your Spanish Lullaby


As you have noticed, I went back to my dark studio where I am enjoying very much taking
studio photos like I did years ago. I am really not sure how long this will last but for now,
it is the only way I can work on my blog and photography without feeling any anxiety.



I also began wearing more accessories for my photography which I love since I
have so many in inventory that I have never worn. Many are recent ones, some from years ago,
and a lot more from when I first started Second Life. I can easily say that I have probably opened
so far approximately 35% of the accessories that I own, most are still intact in their unopened
packaging. It is always so exciting when I work on my inventory because I am guaranteed to find
some treasures that I had forgotten about. So this morning as I started working on my inventory
I had the brilliant idea of just taking a picture every time I find a WOW accessory piece before
I forget about it again. And that's how I came to take this picture. In the folder I opened to work on
today I found some beautiful pieces from November store and decided to use two of them for a picture.
Isla Goddess  Bindi (G) NOVEMBER ❀ Nov-Emerald Heart Hoops (G)
After, I just continued adding other different pieces until I had something that I liked.

But really, I am enjoying for the moment what I am doing and how I am doing it.
It might all change in a day or two, a week, or a few months. Who knows, I might just stay 
in my studio forever. I want to feel at peace and happy when working on my blog.

Thanks For Reading!

Credits
AD - Kama Hair - Light Browns
[Z O O M] Brit Paradise Turban
[MJN] Deep in the Glitter {EVOX/BOM}
[Melatonine] "Sunkissed" Blush
JustBECAUSE Diana Dress - 9Yellow
Model & Photographer - Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment