Out For The Hunt!


Oh my! why so orangy today?
Hello Beautiful Second Life and a Happy Fourth Of July to all my fellow Americans!

So last night I finished The Womenstuff Hunt with 105 prizes to collect at 0L per item.
A hunt dedicated to only women's fashion (Accessories, Clothing, Animations & Poses, Avatar
Components, Cosmetics/Nails, Footwear, Hairs, Skins, Shapes, Tattoos.)
and with a very small fee of 50L to join the Womenstuff Group.
This hunt will be ending on July 31st. which gives you plenty of time to do it, so good luck to everyone.
HERE, teleporter to the starting location.
Now I have to be honest with you, I really didn't go in search of all the prizes but only for the ones that
I really liked, (Via HUD). Most prizes weren't hard to locate since the clues provided were easy and fun
and others were not so much. Thankfully I got help twice from two nice ladies who noticed me struggling,
Thank You so much ladies! ♥ I really had a great time and feel ready for the next one!

Now this new Firestorm PBR viewer which was just released late last month is driving me crazy.
I've been struggling with the lighting and WLS so much that makes me scream and want to pull out my
hair. I haven't been able to come up with good lighting for my photography despite all the YouTube
videos I have watched to help me with this problem. I guess I just have to give it time.

As for now, hurricane Beryl is making its way to reach us by late Sunday which has me
very worried. I do not only worry about our safety and our home, but I am
also worried for all my kitties outside, twelve of them, all straight that now call my
backyard their home. Two of them were just born a few days ago. ♥ I am also worried for all of
my next-door neighbor's dogs (pit bulls). He has about twenty of them in all sizes. He never seems
to be concerned with their well-being and safety and leaves them out in the open during harsh winter
days and stormy weather. So I'll be praying not only for us and our neighbors but also for all
the animals outside to find safe shelter during the hurricane. AMEN!

But where are my manners?
No song today? But of course I have a song for you though I almost forgot. 
ENJOY! Over & out. 



Credits
FAGA - Amy Hairstyle ● [Heaux] EvoX Essentials v2 - Cheek Blush 1 ● Esme  Necklace ~ Supernatural
Chop Zuey  - Himmaleh Bracelet (Old Gift) ● Belle Epoque - Alexa Top - Brown ● neve pant - scale lively
MOVEMENT - Clear Tote - W/Oranges

No comments:

Post a Comment