Muscled By Hope And Determination


The other day while doing the Womenstuff Hunt I came upon this beautiful spot behind 
Rubedo Mainstore which I fell in love with. It is like a small secret garden with a small pond and
two cute bunnies that will keep you company while you visit. It is very inviting and cozy and perfect
to enjoy on your own or with your loved one since the ground pillows there also have couple's poses.
I had the landmark saved and today I went back to spend some time relaxing while listening to my
Pandora radio when suddenly, one of my favorite songs by Julia Michaels started playing.
Of course, I couldn't resist kicking my shoes off and getting in the pond to dance...




I danced and danced hoping nobody was watching.
I love my life because I do what makes me happy. I can find immense joy in the solitude of
dancing barefooted in the water, standing still with my arms stretched out and with my head up
to the rain, climbing a tree, or simply sitting on the edge of a mountain to watch the clouds pass me by.
I have done all these in real life and now I get to do them even more in my Second Life. ;)

Lucky is what I am, and so blessed.
I get to wake up every day and choose to be happy despite the problems and the pain.
Focus on the good and be thankful rather than complain and feel like a weak victim.
Today, I chose to be happy, a superwoman with the power and strength to keep my head up
and my faith even higher. Muscled by hope and determination.
And tomorrow, I get to do it all over again! What greater joy can there be than to live a life of
positivity and thankfulness. Amen to that! 


Now, let's move on to my earrings, yes, you heard me right, my earrings. :P
I came across them the other day in the MarketPlace and decided to take a chance since they
looked so pretty in the ad and guess what? I absolutely love them and they also go perfectly with my
*PROMAGIC* Dhairya-Top-14 (Old Gacha).


They are ^Momo ^ Maddy Earring for only 99L.
Unrigged Mesh ● 3 Colors Included ● Copy/Modify


Time for my vitamin ZZZzzZZzzzZZZ my beautiful people.
Time to kiss my pillow while falling asleep and pretending it is my Steppenwolf. ;)
Am I the only one that does that?
Oh well, at least no one is watching, just like me dancing, thank God!

ADIOSSSSSSS!


Credits
OPALE . Bianca Hair [Naturals Pack] ● VELOUR: May Gift Pack 2 [Lelutka Evolution] Lips
[ LEPUNK ] Glitter Set +EVOX+ BOM - Liner ● Asteria "Chaton" Long Skirt - Moss
Secrets - Johara Hand Jewelry - Copper

No comments:

Post a Comment