A Brilliant Dance Troupe

 OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


From one to ten happy, I am on a one million now that my Steppenwolf is back from his vacation.
I wish I could spend every minute of the day with him for at least a week to make up for lost time,
but I understand that my man has to work.... grrr, see, I understand. >:(
Tonight for our first date out he took me to the SL FANDOM CON'24 (Fandom Regions)

Event Description
SL Fandom Con, a mega event for Relay For Life, offers a comic-like virtual convention
with five themed regions dedicated to shopping, role play, entertainment, and various fun activities.
Running from August 2nd through 11th, this event is a vibrant celebration of many fandom
communities. Learn more at sl-fandom-con.org/home-page

Our night began by exploring the event's grounds. The funny thing though, is that after all the years
Steppenwolf and I have been together, we still don't know how to explore like a couple, we say go,
and each takes an opposite direction and we don't even realize it til we run into each other again
far far away from where we started. Tonight of course was no exception. Of course, there are points
where we accidentally reunite and get to explore for a bit together before we both again wander off in
different directions.

Luckily for the both of us, while exploring together we came into a huge arena where we had the
pleasure of meeting Mr. Mud, Mud (bespokecaravan).


Lori Novo: Hi Mud, are you a potato?
Mud (bespokecaravan): Hi there, I absolutely am
Lori Novo: Aww, well you are a very handsome potato Mr. Mud! :)
Mud (bespokecaravan): Heck yeah I am
Mud (bespokecaravan): Thanks so much
Lori Novo: yw! :)

Now Mr. Mud is also designer and owner of Bespoke Caravan, you can check out his wonderful work
HERE. And HERE you can get for free a beautiful BeSpoke - Faun Gazela - Head.



Then, my Steppenwolf and I continued to do what we love to do the best, dance!
Wait, rewind that... 
Then, my Steppenwolf and I continued to do the "second" thing we love to do the best, dance!
Because the first thing we love to do the best can't be done in public (winks).

By the way, I changed my top into this white tank you can get for free at the event.
It has the event's logo. A beautiful piece to keep as a memorabilia.

Soon after, Mr. Mud joined us. Not in the first thing we love to do the best because my Steppenwolf
and I are not into that and I am sure Mr. Mud isn't either.

We danced, together!

Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yeah Mr Potato stay away from those french friers
Lori Novo: no, stay away from friers
Mud (bespokecaravan): No promises
Mud (bespokecaravan): I need a tan
Lori Novo: lol


When suddenly we heard a friendly bleat and the night continued to get better and better.

Bambi (ohdeeritsadurr): Bleat!
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): what a dance troupe
Bambi (ohdeeritsadurr): Two humans, a Potato, and a Durr.
Lori Novo: lol
Bambi (ohdeeritsadurr): "Oh Deer!"
Lori Novo: Beautiful!
Bambi (ohdeeritsadurr): And the Deer is in a Woman's Gymnastics leotard.
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): and Mr Potato needs longer leg

Pic by Steppenwolf @ Fandom Event "Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): im the wizard of oz."

But as they say, time flies when you are having fun and all good things have to come to an end.
And so the memory of this beautiful night when two humans, a potato, and a durr came
together to dance in a big arena will be remembered forever.

Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment