As Sick As The Secrets Within

EXPLORING HAUNTED


Day One
Am I absolutely insane for loving this new dark chapter of the year?
I delight in what I fear.” -Shirley Jackson
This is the time of the witches, vampires, monsters, and everything dark and evil.
That, that hides under your bed, creeping up on you under the covers and whispers in your ear horrifying tales
of what is yet to come. So be aware that the danger of losing your soul is as easy as a blink of an eye.

*WARNING: Strong Lyrics



Who are you? She asked.
Who do you want me to be? He answered.
I can be the end to your suffering. But I can also be the start of it.
I can be the darkness in your nightmares. 
Or the reason your heart is paralyzed with fear.
Tell me, who do you want me to be?

Who are you? She asked again.
I am the darkness that follows you at night.
I am the cold that you feel when you turn around.
I am the hand that is taking you away.
I am inside you, hiding in your head.

Hello Beautiful Second Life!
The above is a little something that I wrote back in October 2022, here.


Welcome, this is <You Are Here> The Wastelands (Moderate), home for the insane.

Sim Description
You Are Here is a rotating canvas of ideas built out on a sim for random enjoyment.
A photo background, machinima stage, creative seed planting. Join to rez props or poses.
Events coming soon Theme rotation Qtrly


As an October tradition, for my exploring haunted places I always like to begin with something
light and not too gruesome and scary and work my way up to the horrifying chillings and killings
and everything that will make my heart stop... or beat faster. 
Either way, my heart can handle the terror and fear, and honestly, I live for this, for the screams
and the excitement of discovering what is hiding or waiting for me behind closed doors.


This old abandoned hospital couldn't be more perfect to begin my October explorations, however,
though it seems abandoned, you will discover that some of the patients have refused to leave
and now haunt the long, dark halls and patients' rooms.
But really, I find it scarier in the haunted subtly of an old building rather than a very theatrical one.
I don't need a ghost-infested building for it to be super haunted. There is more eeriness in the quietness
and loneliness of a dark building where what you can not see is what terrifies you the most.

I can not see you but I know you are there.
I can feel your presence taking every step I take
walking right beside me.
I can not hear you, but your silence is very loud
that it hurts my ears, filling me with fear.
Knowing you are touching me, breathing down my neck.
Screaming weeps of pain. Laughing wicked laughs.
I can not see you.
I can not feel you.
I can not hear you.
But I know you are there.


Hope you go and check this place out. Sunny and I had so much fun exploring the hospital
and its surroundings. I really think we are to a very good start with our haunted places explorations
this month, I am very excited this year. Maybe we'll run into each other one of these days
while exploring some creepy location, who knows!
Day one.
It is only the beginning, “By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.” -Ray Bradbury
Have a good night and sweet dreams everyone! BOOUAHAHA!!

XOX
 

Credits On Me
KMH - Hair CP016 Natural Pack ● Opulein . Eyeshadow Set #0012 ● .AngelicUs. Otanka Plate Earrings Gold
Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe  Lips Piercing Jonna:. (leL ) ● Dharma ~ Destruction Tattoo BOM. ● .E. - Han Top & Pants - 01
WLS: Alchemy Immortalis

No comments:

Post a Comment