A Gentleman

July 4, 2011
My Writings,Otis Gregan,Friends,Grubby,Lucy,Jonas,


Dear Otis, where do I begin with this wonderful man?
Otis was actually the second friend I made on my return to SL. 
He is very dear to my heart and I consider him one of my three best friends together
with Lucy and  Grubby.

The day I met Otis, I had been chatting with Jonas, 
who I will introduce to you in a feature article, when suddenly, Otis' IM popped 
on my window asking me if I was OK. I answered yes and he replied, "Just making sure".
Suddenly I found myself chatting with him too and immediately I sensed how genuinely
sweet he was and we became friends that day.

Otis has been the friend that will do anything to cheer me up 
when he knows that I am sad. He listens to me when I need to talk and will advise me. 
He is always willing to accompany me anywhere I want to go. 
We have been through some silly and funny stuff together 
and he has seen me in some of my goofiest moments.

There is not a day that goes by without at least saying hi to each other 
and chatting at least for a few minutes. But if for some reason he doesn't get to see me
that day, he'll still send me a message wishing me goodnight. He works as a DJ 
at a club and I enjoy watching my good friend at work. He is very attentive to the ladies 
and they seem to adore him just as much as I do. He is very charming 
and a real gentleman, and even when he is surrounded by beautiful women 
and I wait for my friend on the side, he constantly keeps checking on me
to make sure I am OK, just like that first day we met.

I have realized that making friends in SL is very easy, 
however, finding people that you can trust is a little bit harder. 
Otis has been a great friend since the day I met him and has earned my trust
with every passing day. Thank you, Otis, for your wonderful friendship.