~HEHE it's me!~

Kuro Okami (Lucy),Guest Writers,Friends,

That little Faun girl in the post below you? that's me! 
Lori was so wonderful as to invite me to write on her SL blog. Thanks Lori! :D 
I don't want to try and be boring here, but I'm going to briefly introduce myself, 
being so as this is my first post.

My name is Kuro Okami (Lucinda(Lucy)) japanese for "night wolf" 
and I've been playing Second Life for about a year or so (this is my second account).
I love dressing up as animals, dragons, birds, etc. because I'm a human everyday! 
Why would I want to be one in SL? LOL. I love to draw, and occasionally write....
I play soccer, and second life. My spelling is not the best, hehe which might explain 
so many things......anyway I hope you enjoy my posts...
or at least not throw your computer at the wall because they suck so badly! :P 
Now I'm going to stop talking about myself, and get on with the point of this post.

-HORNS-

Here at the store Illusions, they have WONDERFUL array of horns and antlers 
(which I love)
here are just some of the fascinating ones that you can buy, 
and maybe the use it could have. ^-^


-ARIES-

Is your star sign an Aries? 
You know, born through March 21- April 19. Well anyway, if you are 
then these horns are for you! The sign of the Aries is a ram, and these are obviously
 rammed horns, make sense? They would be perfect horns if you were 
trying to headbutt someone! They might need to go to the hospital though....


 -BIG N' CURLY-

I love these horns SOOOOO super much, but I look terrible in the picture :P 
If I'm correct, and my knowledge of goat species doesn't fail my now, 
these horns were inspired by the Ibex.
Aren't these horns just great for barbecues? Like a shish kabob,
just put all the meat and veggies you want on your horns! 
Saves you from having to wash the skewers, :D


-UNICORN-

Oh, em gee! It's a unicorn! 
Every little girls fantasy, along with princesses and Barbie
(except mine, because mine was dragons and dinosaurs). 
I take back what I said about shish kabob's in the last horns, 
THESE are PERFECT skewers! Better watch where you're walking with this....
don't want to poke an eye out! Then you would probably get sewed if you didn't 
have a good lawyer....or go to jail...BUT ANYWAY, these are probably better for a
Halloween outfit, made out of styrofoam!!


-DA MOOSE!-

WOAH! Look at these babies! (the HORNS) lol. 
Better be careful when you go through doors eh?
Do I look Canadian in these to you? maybe if I added a beaver tail... JK.
The only thing I can think that these would be good for is just intimidating people 
by the SHEER AWESOMENESS of these horns...
oh wait, these are antlers, NOT HORNS D: well who cares, 
I felt like putting them in this post and you're going to have to deal with it. 
What's the difference between antlers and horns anyways?

M'kay, well THATwas my post on horns, I hope you didn't hate it! :D
I might post occasionally, maybe once a week or so, once every two weeks.
Meh I'm just going to post whenever something interesting happens, 
or if I suddenly feel compelled to write. These posts will be random!!!

sehen uns später!