The Animal

July 2, 2011

My Writings,Kuro Okami (Lucy),Poppy Ghostraven,Friends,SL Sisters & Brothers,Grubby,


By now I have introduced to you two of my dear SL friends,
Poppy Ghostraven (Rare Beauty) and Grubby (Hello), now it is Kuro Okami's turn,
Lucy as I like calling her. Kuro is actually my animal friend. 
I am pretty sure she won't mind me using this term since she
even has added it to her profile...
"I love being random animals in Second Life".


Kuro is actually the first friend I made on my return to Sl after being gone for months. 
The way we met was pretty strange to me, why you might ask, well... 
Kuro actually was the one that found me in one of the most isolated places in SL. 
It was during my time of need to run away from the world and hide. I had been 
spending a couple of days at Fields of Gold  and while I was there I had been AFK 
for a while and on my return, I saw in front of me this girl with a friend request 
pending to be accepted by me. At the time, I was not looking forward
into making new friends, at least not for a while. But for some reason I accepted 
and now we have become best friends :)

I have seen Kuro as a human in SL probably only two times. 
The day we met and another time when she teleported me to a club to go dancing. 
She's usually a dragon, spitting fire and stepping all over me, or a wolf in festive colorful
wigs. In the beginning, she opted to dress in fairy costumes and one of her latest 
"crazy trends" was to become a " My Little Pony". I still remember the day when she
teleported me to her location and found her running around with other colorful 
"My Little Pony" people, it was hilarious!


These last days I have seen my good friend more on the human side. 
Still, she has become fascinated with horns and I am pretty sure 
I won't be seeing her without them anytime soon.

Kuro is like a mystery to me. We have become close but I have a feeling 
there is more to her that what I know. Sometimes she gives me the impression 
that we know each other from somewhere else. 
Whatever the case is, Kuro is always there to me make me laugh 
with her silly ways and pressuring me to do crazy things like she does.

Lucy, you are my homegirl and I super love you <3