Just A Fool


Have you ever said or acted in such a bizarre way with someone, 
that after it's too late to go back, you just want to die? 
You think to yourself, "Oh Lord, what did I just do!",
 but by the time you realize this the other person 
is already halfway on the other side 
of the planet running for their life 
and you are left behind feeling like poop.

GUILTY HERE!!!

Yes, unfortunately, I am guilty of this shameful crime. 
I've done it maybe once or twice during my whole life. 
Who am I kidding...I have done it many times :(   
My problem is that sometimes I act on impulse 
and will easily fall into conclusions. 
Hey, but it's because I am a very passionate woman... 
Oh yes, that is not a good excuse. 
What I am is a total 100% fool :(((

What this poor fool need is a little love and tons of understanding and patience.
And in my defense, I don't 
believe there is one single person on the face of this earth that 
is 100% sane. I just like showing my insanity more than most people do, 
so give this woman a break PLEASE :P


I want to make sure that when I die my tombstone will say, 
"Here Lies A Fool That Loved The Whole World" instead of "Crazy Lady Here, 
Keep Away, She Might Still Bite".

The bottom line is that I always recognize when I am wrong 
and I am never afraid to apologize. 
I may be the biggest fool on the face of the Earth, 
and yes maybe a little OR a lot crazy, 
but I have a BIG heart that is always open 
and ready to give love to whoever 
is brave enough to be part of my life <333

No comments:

Post a Comment