Tea Time

My Writings,*CREATIVE FANTASY HOME & GARDEN,Poppy Ghostraven,Friends,SL Sisters & Brothers,


What better way than to spend the day with my good friend Poppy Ghostraven. 
I hadn't seen her for a while so we had a lot of catching up to do. 
I absolutely adore my friend, she has to be one of my dearest and best friends 
in Second Life and I always enjoy my time with her. She invited me to come 
over to her home to show me the amazing progress she has done to her land. 
Every time I visit her I am amazed by such creativity.


After she finished showing me all the wonderful changes and additions she's 
done to her property, she took me to one of her favorite places in Second Life, 
Creative Fantasy Home & Garden
This place is filled with wonderful items for your garden, 
from trees and plants to the Roman, Greek, and Gorean  to fountains, 
baths, pools, and even pre-fab homes to houses.

While we were walking through the green grassy pathways we came upon a beautiful 
patio table set up and ready for a tea party. Soon after we sat and started enjoying
a sweet cup of hot tea, we were joined by two very unusual guests... Mr. Blue Dragon 
and Mrs. Purple dragon.


Mr. Blue dragon was such a character. He sat there and while he drank his cup 
of hot tea he couldn't stop smiling as if he was up to no good. I'll have to say 
something, though I totally fell in love with the flirty beast. That devilish glance 
of his stole my heart away at first sight. I wished I had a home to bring him 
back with me.

Now, Mrs. Purple Dragon was a perfect lady. Well-mannered and very polite.
She never spoke a word or made a sound but still, she was well behaved 
in her own quiet way ;)


My friends know by now that most of the time even though I am logged into 
Second Life doesn't necessarily mean that I am IN Second Life at the time. 
I usually Log in but spent most of the time AFK or busy writing somewhere else. 
They usually leave me IMs knowing that as soon as I see them, I'll get back to them.
Sometimes it'll be hours before I get back. Once I step away from my computer 
and go about my business, I'll forget that I am still logged in... 
but they already know this.

The time that I actually DO spend in SL, I am probably 80%  of it alone. 
I use this time to explore, dance, or practice Tai Chi.
That is why I am always very grateful for the time spent with a good friend. 
These are the moments that make Second Life so special for me <333


Our Location:
Creative Fantasy Home & Garden @ Serenity Falls - houses, plants, Serenity Falls - General

No comments:

Post a Comment