Encouraging Words

My Writings,Virtualandy Capra (Andy),Friends,


"When you speak from your heart no matter what the words are 
or how you say it people with hearts will hear you"
"I'd rather hear someone say something simple and heartfelt 
than the most sophisticated words that come from someone who is trying to impress you."

This is what my dear friend Virtualandy Capra had to say after I told him 
that my way of writing though it was very simple it came from the heart.
Andy is an absolutely amazing friend always ready to lift me up when I am feeling down
with his beautiful encouraging words that carry wonderful magic 
that will brighten my most cloudy days.

What I love so much about him is that he always sees the good and beauty 
in every person and won't dwell on people's imperfections. 
He speaks in the most beautiful manner about life... 
people and experiences. His words always carry so much passion 
as if they were a song of love. Spending time with my friend Andy has to be 
one of my favorite things in Second Life. We love exploring nature, 
dancing under the rain, taking our shoes off, 
resting on green pastures without a need to say a word.

Andy, thank you for your amazing friendship and for always showing 
so much interest in everything I do. For always having an encouraging word 
when I need it and an open heart when I need my friend. For always making 
time for me though you always have a busy schedule. But especially for willing to join my
"FOOLS" club <333