HiVid's Empire


Hello My Beautiful People!
And to think that just a few days ago I was melting like butter under the hot sun and today the most
wonderful part of the year, at least for me, is just a few hours away. I can almost hear it knocking at
my door. ;) It is Autumn, my favorite season of the year! I find Autumn very nostalgically romantic.
It is as if the world dimms its lights to a beautiful golden hue and everything turns into gold,
like touched by King Midas. The leaves on the trees change color and slowly fall, carpeting the land
in brown-sugary and cinnamon hues. One can almost taste the delicious spicy and cinnamony air and
the days transform into art. Not only that, Autumn brings with it my favorite holiday, Halloween, as well
as my birthday on November 2nd, Dia De Los Muertos (Day Of The Dead).
As I just finished writing this, I realized that Autumn is the time of the year when I
feel the happiest. If only Autumn was all year long!
 

So yesterday Friday was supposed to be our movie night but unfortunately, we had to postpone
to today since I lost the internet last night for almost seven hours. Now, about movie night,
a while back, Steppenwolf got us one of those nice HiVid Smart televisions which are the best.
Before we had a regular one but we always had a hard time finding movies that would
work with the television we had. It was also very frustrating when ads kept popping up during
a film and being unable to be on the same movie time was so annoying. 
Now with our new HiVid Smart television, we can go to the HiVid store and buy movies from
hundreds and hundreds of movie selections in all categories and keep them in our movie collection.
The cost is 399L per movie.

However, if they don't have a movie you would like to buy, you can place a film request for 699L
to bring it in-world. That happened with the movie we watched not too long ago, Love In The Time of
Cholera. It took us a while to get it after Steppenwolf placed the request, but it was well worth the wait
because it is an excellent film. Now since Steppenwolf paid that extra fee for the film, everyone can buy
it for the regular price of  399L. ;)


If you have the patience, there are five Lucky Letter Chairs with great movies to win and letters
changing every twelve minutes. However, you must be a group member (Free to join) and most
importantly, you must own a HiVid Smart television in order to win or buy any movies. I learned
this the hard and embarrassing way when I jumped into a chair with my letter on it and got kicked
off in front of the crowd for not owning the television. GRRRR! >:(  It wasn't funny at all
so I ran out of the store crying while everyone was laughing. Steppenwolf had to chase me all the
way home wondering what had happened. :P

Now, the crowd you see in the picture waiting to win free movies is nothing compared to what I've seen
other times. Sometimes there are so many people there that you can barely see the chairs.
At the moment the movies available to be won are

OR
you can just buy them together with other selected movies at a discounted price of 149L each.


So we moved movie night to tonight just for this week and it is my turn to pick what movie we will be
watching. I selected a movie that we both have watched before but that we love, the 1987 film


"The classic, award-winning novel, made famous by Steven Spielberg's film,
tells of a young boy's struggle to survive World War II in China."

We don't necessarily have to go to the HiVid store to buy the movie. We can buy them from our
home from the movie store on our television. Now, let me share with you one of Steppenwolf's
movie choices for us to watch some time ago. It was the worst movie I have ever seen but surprisingly
Steppenwolf actually liked it and was so into it that I wanted to scream. It was a movie called 
Nuns With Big Guns. It was just horrible that I actually muted it and I placed my cam on Steppenwolf
for the whole time.


Anyway, I always like to prepare for movie night with yummy snacks and drinks.
So before going back home Sunny and I made a quick stop at our local grocery store, Junk Food,
and grabbed a whole bunch of snacks and some sushi together with some teas for tonight. ;)


Once we got home Mr. Beast was eagerly waiting for us. So I made sure to give him a lot of
love and cuddles. ;) I just love my babies so much! They are my pride and joy.

XOX

Credits On Me
DOUX - Irene Hairstyle ● CHAIN - Chloe Necklace ● .:Avanti:. Costa Shades ● Havoc . Devil Bag - TRES CHIC GIFT
[Unify] Mira Top & Pants - Caramel ● Ohemo - Audrey mules w.belt

No comments:

Post a Comment