Your Highness Lori, He Begs of Me


"Not now Sunny, I'm striking a diva pose!"

Hello Beautiful Second Life!
Do I look like someone who could own a Second Life slave?
Mmm, I don't know if I could but I am not gonna lie, it sounds pretty tempting.
OMG just kidding! It was just a joke. :P
By the way, do you recognize my location? Answer at the end of this post.



bought
Did anyone lose a slave because I think I just found him?

Slave: falls flat on the floor, kissing it and grovels at your heel, "Greetings your Highness, this worthless
loser worships you with all respect and devotion your Highness."
Slave: It begs to be of service to you as a slave at your heel your Highness
Slave: It has written a notecard explaining how it can serve and what it is capable of, 
if you would like to read it, your Highness
Lori Novo: I just want to read the notecard [Simple curiosity, not that I was interested at all. :P]
Slave: crawls to her heel, bowing down before her with a letter in its mouth as it begs to her,
"Please read this your Highness, it begs of you"

Notecard Titled "Why this loser should be allowed to serve you Goddess" Received From Slave

Lori Novo: omg, that is a long notecard, too much to read, I think I'll pass, 
but thank you and good luck to you! [Notecard was seriously like a mile long]
Slave: It begs of you to please try and read atleast the part after the first 10 points, your Highness
Slave: It begs of you your Highness
Slave: Some days it can afford only around 200-250, some days it can save up to 500, your Highness.
As we go, the more you treat it like sh*t, the more devoted it will feel to you and save up more for you
your Highness.

Okay, did he just offer me Lindens to treat him like sh*t?
At least he is not offering me Lindens for sex like the last guy who contacted me with a... um, proposition.
This guy actually felt harmless and somehow, like a nice guy just with very different interests from mine.

Slave: your Highness
Slave: your Highness
Slave: It begs to be of service to you as a slave at your heel your Highness

After I told him his notecard was too long for me to read, I didn't say anything else.
I didn't answer to his pleas to be my slave which went on for almost an hour. Now, I didn't mute
or block him to be honest with you because as I said before, he was harmless and I never felt disrespected at all.
Plus what girl doesn't want to feel like a highness at some point in her life, right? :P


After I got home tired from all the walking, my feet were killing me and I thought about how much
I wish I had someone to take off my heels, massage my feet, and bring me a big glass of cold,
fresh lemonade, and suddenly, the lost slave that I had just met came to mind. :P

"SUNNY, LEAVE THAT POOR STATUE ALONE!"

Sorry about that. As I was saying...
So I decided to read his long notecard and found some pretty tempting points that would actually
benefit both, Steppenwolf and me. For example;

It will do all your chores, keep your house clean, make sure your boots are shining even if you're
walking on a puddle, licking its bottom after every step you take, crawling behind you.
This loser is here to travel with you when you shop and it shall carry all your bags for you so you
never have to worry, and it will save whatever it can to get you some of them whenever it can
afford your Highness. And it shall thank you for allowing it to.
It shall live as an object of amusement for you and your friends and it will do anything you say like
running around or doing funny things to make you laugh, and live as your clown not just to you
but to everyone you're with your Highness.

OMG, you see what I am talking about?
Tempting, tempting. Not only will Steppenwolf and I be saving Lindens on house cleaning services,
but my slave will pay me to let him do it. And I'll never be alone when shopping plus I'll have someone
to tell me jokes and keep me laughing 24/7. :P Now if that doesn't convince Steppenwolf to let me have
this slave, maybe the following will;

You can take all your anger and frustration out on it and it will be grateful for that too, even if it has
nothing to do with what made you unhappy. It is absolutely at your mercy your Highness.

See! Sweet sailing for everyone. Steppenwolf will never have to sit listening for hours to my
yappity yap and demented outbursts because there will be someone else that every single word that
comes out from my mouth will sound like heavenly lyrics to him...

Me: You @#$%@&%#*#&&%!!! >:(
Slave: OMG, that was sooo beautiful!


Now for the slave, it would be ideal to serve me as he said it himself...

This loser solely exists for one purpose and that is to be serving you, obeying every one of your
commands, and worshiping you. Without it, its miserable life has no meaning your Highness.

And for me, I'll have a clean house for free, yard made, all my pets feed, take Sunny for walks, tickle
Mr. Beast, get massages, invite friends over for comedy hour starting Slave, eat homemade meals,
and much, much more while I get paid from Slave. What more could I ask for? Really?
OMG, I almost sound convinced to accept. LOL just kidding my beautifuls.
"STEPPENWOLF BABYYY, don't get mad, it was just a joke, come back!!! :P


"Sunny move! You are in my shot!"

But all jokes aside, while I don't share the same life choices with others I still respect the
way they chose to live their Second Life. We are all here to either express our creativity, role-play
our fantasies, make friends, find love, or simply get away from our real-life problems. Second Life
is an open platform for all to live it as we like, of course, without hurting others. I found Slave's
proportion somehow flattering even though that is not for me. I could never see myself demeaning another person or treating another human as an object, even when they wish for that. Just thinking about something sh*tty to say to Slave makes me feel very uncomfortable. By the way, "Slave" is not his name, I changed it to protect his identity.

I just wonder... to how many other women did he make the same offer to and if anyone accepted?
Slave seems like a good guy so I am wishing him good luck and hope he finds what he's looking for.

Now, time to continue my weekend shopping, see you all out there!
XOX
Lori Novo

Credits On Me
RAMA.SALON - Ari Hair ● (Yummy) Chandelier Curated Earrings
POISON ROUGE Gala Ethnic Dress ● MAJESTY - Tam Crystal Heels [Black]

No comments:

Post a Comment