Galactic Embrace

My Writings,Friends,Riyad Rozen,Vince Ergaron,INSPIRE SPACE Park,Exploring Second Life,Songs / Other,

"Psychedelic inspiring chill tunes" 
are played constantly which adds the perfect mood to this experience.
Cloudcycle/Stratus by Mauxuam and Greg Hunter 
was the music that was playing during my visit.


Today I want to bring to you something that is out of this world. I am serious :P
It is a space galaxy that was recommended to me by Vince Ergaron. But before I start, 
I want to thank my good friend Riyad Rozen for helping me out in making it possible to
show you the many great features you can enjoy when you go with your loved one 
to this galactic park.


Riyad has agreed to help me from now on whenever I need a male model 
for any articles that will require a couple. As I said before for those that right 
away get so alarmed when they see me accompanied by a gentleman in my pictures, 
Riyad and I are really good friends and we respect each other very much that is why 
I feel comfortable taking these type of pictures with him. While I was taking our 
photos he spent the whole time chatting with friends, I think I should kick his butt, 
don't you agree?

Let our galactic journey begin!


Inspire Space Park
has to be one of the most popular cosmic space galaxy Sims,
 if not the only one in Second Life. It is a body of separated rocks floating in the air. 
Each of the major platforms provides various "actions" for all visitors.

It is recommended that you set you "time of day" to midnight 
so you can better get the feeling of being out in space and really appreciate the luminous
stars that are all around. But as you might have noticed by now, I found it necessary 
to set my time of day to sunset in order to bring you a clearer and brighter picture.


Don't worry if you do not have a partner to take with you. Orbital Roll, Spin, 
Drift and Fall Out are some of the great options you can still enjoy without the 
need of a partner. You will find yourself gently flying through the stars while 
asteroids dance around you.


Orbital Meditation has to be one of the most relaxing things you can do in this area. 
As you gently float through space, the whole world seems to have vanished and 
you'll get a great feeling of tranquility that is indescribable. Tai Chi is another 
form of relaxation for those that like to practice this beautiful Chinese ancient art.


Many sitting areas have been placed throughout this place, like this cool rock chair. 
Don't worry, there are more than one available as well big cushion beanbags 
where you can either chill, sit Indian style or just cuddle up with your partner.


There is actually a lower level to this Sim where you will find a pool of what seems to be
green lava where you can dive in and splash around.

Now I finally come to the great pictures I took with my gorgeous model-friendn Riyad...


If you have a special someone to accompany you to this amazing galactic experience, 
you will be pleasantly surprised by the many things that are available for couples. 
There are countless things that you and your companion can enjoy while floating in space.
Orbital Fallout, Orbital Embrace, Orbital Cuddle, Orbital Snuggle, and Orbital Hug 
among others are the features available. You'll be gently floating through space never 
leaving each other's arms.


Meteors will dance around you as you travel through space and occasionally you 
will see someone in the distance enjoying this galactic experience either alone or
 with a companion.


If you and your partner opt to stay on solid ground, other options are also available.
Snuggles, slow dances, and Cuddles are just a few of the many you can engage in.
One of the options you can actually enjoy with any friend, male or female has to be 
the Star Gazer. Lying down side by side on a comfortable circular rug looking up 
at the stars can be a great way of ending your galactic visit before heading home <333

Let's not forget to drop a donation to our favorite Sims so they can maintain 
open for all of us to enjoy.


PHOTOS LOCATION: INSPIRE SPACE Park, Shinda - General