The Man On The Mountain

My Writings,Friends,People,hilaire Beaumont,Grubby,Quiet Irish Parkland,


Lately, I have been visiting an Irish Sim for its beautiful scenery and the peace one can
breathe in every isolated corner away from the world. The quietness, however, will
occasionally be broken by the herd of sheep scattered throughout the mountains with
their baas.


What I love about this place is the long unending dirt roads throughout the green 
mountains that lead you to beautiful cozy cottages. The beautiful ocean view at the 
edge of the mountains with its majestic waves making a big splash every time they 
hit the edge is breathtaking.

But I got to say, what attracts me the most to this place is the rain. Grubby and I have 
been in search of the perfect rainy place to go dancing. Now that I found it, I can't wait to
show him. The sound of the rain falling together with the beautiful Irish music and
the baah from the sheep, will for sure make this dance very special for both of us.


Today, as I visited this beautiful area like I do most days and as I was flying 
over the mountains, I noticed a figure in the distance surrounded by sheep 
standing at the peak of a mountain. I was somehow happy to see that there 
was someone else there since it's usually hard to see people in this area. 
I decided to drop by and say hello. As I got closer, 
I started hearing the sound of the rain and a beautiful bagpipe melody.


"Hello Lady", that is how he greeted me as I landed beside him. 
As I got closer to look at the man on the mountain, I realized that he was the most
beautiful male Avi my eyes had ever seen in Second Life. We proceeded to chat and I
immediately noticed how gallantly and charming hilaire Beaumont was. 
I learned that he is French and he apologized for his English, which I thought was just
fine. He loves the Bagpipe so he often visits this place to play it. We talked about 
how perfect and peaceful this place really is and how he goes there when he needs 
quiet and to get away from the world, as do I.

PHOTO TAKEN BY: hilaire Beaumont

After a while, he gifted me a picture he had taken of us, and soon after I said goodbye.
I continued walking down the mountain barefoot feeling the wet grass and soil
with my bare feet. It was still raining and the sheep continued baahing by his side,
and his beautiful bagpipe music continued following me until slowly as I got farther away
from the man on the mountain, it started fading away until it was... completely gone.

PHOTO LOCATION: Bed & Breakfast Experience coming soon, Empress and Hierophant - Moderate