Evalia's Paradise


As I always say, not all good things in life have to come in big sizes 
and Evalia's Romantic Paradise is proof of that. This charming little garden 
captured my heart right away when I stepped foot on it. As you all know by now, 
I absolutely love solitude and this beautiful garden has a lot of that to provide. 
With the few visitors you see there, this has to be one of the most private places 
you can visit in Second Life.


There is an 'ElvenGlen Gazebo' located at one side of the garden 
where a beautiful extended sitting area has been set up. Green round cushions
 that match perfectly the growing greenery decorate and have been placed 
for your comfort.


This gazebo is divided into two parts, one is for sitting and the other has a pool 
where you can lounge, sit by the water while you are hugging your loved one 
or just get your feet wet, which is my favorite. I love getting my feet wet wherever 
I go as much as I love the rain and cute black kittens that remind me of my Oreo.


For those that are looking for a new, private place to go dancing, 
a beautiful gazebo high in the air can be found. It is private and very romantic 
and the view from up there is breathtaking.


Now I have to say I am a bit disappointed with a couple of changes 
that were recently made to this beautiful garden. They have removed two
of the greatest highlights that made this garden extra romantic. 
One was by the biggest tree that is found near the dancing gazebo, 
the most romantic and passionate kiss could be found. However, 
the last time I went to visit this place, I noticed that the "Kiss Posing Balls"
 have been removed.

The other thing that has been removed and is probably the greatest loss 
for the people that visit this place looking for romance and passion were the
 "Love Posing Balls" that offered the most intense and sweetest 
love-making experience in all Second Life. These posing balls were located 
at the highest gazebo found in this garden. Now the only thing left 
is a sitting area that provides two different loving poses for couples.


However, Evalia's Romantic Paradise still has a lot to offer to all visitors, 
rom dancing, getting your feet wet, relaxing in the clear water, 
kissing to sitting on huge rocks and gigantic mushrooms.

I looked everywhere for a donation box to help out keep this beautiful garden 
very much alive but couldn't find any. Could it be that this place is private 
and I just have been lucky enough to be breaking in without getting caught :O


Something I would like to share with you now about Riyad 
is that not only does he call me crazy monkey but now he calls me mango as well. 
Last night we stayed up chatting 'til real late when I started noticing 
he was taking way to long to respond to me. 
Finally, he admitted that he was actually falling asleep on top of the keyboard....

Lori Novo: r u tired?
Riyad Rozen: :)
Riyad Rozen: its a littel  late here
Lori Novo: what time is it?
Riyad Rozen: 5:30 am
Lori Novo: OMG..... why r u still up :(
Lori Novo: u need to sleep
Riyad Rozen: :)
Riyad Rozen: bcoz of u mango
Lori Novo: awwwww :)

Isn't he adorable?

PHOTOS LOCATION: Evalia's Romantic Paradise, Tempest - Moderate