Mashooka


It is no secret that I absolutely love Indian fashion 
and that is why Mashooka is my favorite Second Life store for these type of clothing. 
They have the most amazing clothing both in the Indian and Western styles.


Just like with Vita's Boudoir, I have created a special folder
just for all the Mashooka pieces I get. So far I have found three amazing stores 
that have become my very favorite.


Here it's my latest addition to my Mashooka folder. 
It's the :MD: Preetam Bridal Collection (pink) which also is available in yellow,
 purple and blue for L$800. My jewelry is from the Mashooka Lakshmi Collection 
and it's available both in the silver or gold tones. Each piece is sold individually 
starting from L$200 to L$350 or if you are a member you'll be saving a 10% 
on the complete pack.


As you know me by now, when it comes to my passion for something, 
there is no stopping me. These type of clothing have absolutely become my passion 
or my obsession as you might say. I have my little heart set on the next dress
 I am hoping to get some time in the future. I just need to start saving my L$.



PHOTOS LOCATION: 
III ARYA Resorts III ~~~( Business India )~~~, Arya - Moderate