Lucy?

Movie,Poppy Ghostraven,Friends,Riyad Rozen,2011,Funny,Lucy,


With her constant Avi transformations, I am never sure what Lucy (Kuro Okami
is going to look like for the day. Today when Poppy Ghostraven, Riyad Rozen and I 
were together trying to set a new swimming pool that I got for my palace, 
Lucy appeared before us looking this way :O


Not knowing what to make of it, uncertain if this was a new Avi she had gotten, 
the only thing that my good Poppy could say was, "Lucy, what have you done to yourself?"
all while I was laughing hysterically. I laughed so hard to the point of tears 
and even got a tummy pain. The only words that could come out of my mouth were, 
"Lucy, you look lovely" and when I asked Riyad how he saw Lucy his answer to me was,
"Crazy as always".

The funny thing is that Lucy at first had no idea why we were all laughing at her. 
You see the problem was that on her screen she saw herself OK and had no idea 
that to us she appeared like a character from a Transformers movie. 
Once we took her picture and showed her how she looked, she too laughed.
 I just love her good sense of humor.



Lucy kept changing her clothes to see if she could fix the glitch problem. 
But ever time she tried she keep making herself look funnier. 
This was my favorite picture, notice how Lucy has hairy breasts... LOL, 
Lucy you really need to shave!

Lucy is so adorable and fun that no one will ever have a dull moment in her company.
 Every time I am around her I am guaranteed to have a great time, 
Love you, my crazy girl, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment