Gee's Rez Day

GeeJAnn Blackadder,Celebrations,Friends,2011,


My spunky angel Gee had a Second Life birthday yesterday, 
it was her 4th year Rez celebration!!!

There is no doubt in my mind that the day she stepped foot in Second Life for the first time
four years ago, Second Life became a much better place with her beautiful and loving
personality <3


A sincere apology to my beautiful friend Gee for not being able to make it. 
Due to Second Life technical difficulties that kept freezing on me and logging me out, 
I wasn't able to do much.... I blame it all to that damn hurricane "Irenethat hit 
the east coast of the USA yesterday. But trust me, I was with her in spirit and heart <333 
SUPER LOVE YOU Gee!!!


BTW; I want to thank my good friend Gee for this wonderful
Jukebox Flexstar V1.3.b.
It is the most awesome gift ever. It has been programmed with 53 radio stations 
so with a simple click of a button I can change from Jazz to classical, hard/soft rock 
to country, etc., the sky is the limit. There is room to add more stations as I want. 
Not only did she leave me with this great gift but she also left me with 
two of her dance animations.

Thank you so much, my spunky angel <3