Novo's Palace In The Sky


Finally, a dream come true! 
From one day to the other I went from being a homeless common girl 
to now being Princess Novo living in a palace in the sky. 
After many days, 362 to be exact, of wandering around Second Life 
looking for a safe haven to crash and praying the owners wouldn't discover me 
and get kicked out, I have had enough. Two days ago I took that BIG step, 
yes, I married Riyad Rozen.... LOL just kidding! I bought land, 
a pretty big chunk of it in a very nice and isolated area, 
you already know how much I love my privacy.

My new land is surrounded by pine trees and it has an ocean view 
on two sides since I bought a corner plot. The area where it is located 
has been divided into three very large plots and at the moment,
 I only have one neighbor which unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of meeting.

But my palace is not resting on this beautiful land, 
it is floating above it, in the sky, higher than the clouds. This beautiful structure,
"The Sky Orient Romance"
was found for me by Riyad.

STRUCTURE DESCRIPTION:
Beautiful skybox 75mX50m comprising of 2 rooms with curtains 
that open and close, transmitter stars, central garden with fountain and large pool, 
many plants, and palm trees, torches. This skybox in oriental style is ideal 
for a ballroom, a dance hall or just a house in a romantic dreams and magic.


Now, don't I look like a princess? 
Ok, maybe not in this photo and yes I am wearing my Hello Kitty shirt 
which I absolutely love so go ahead and laugh but I am not taking it off :P

When I told Riyad that I felt like a princess living in this beautiful palace he said to me,
 "No, not a princess, You are a queen!"
Awww, do you see now why I love him so much? 
I have such wonderful and loving friends that some of them already call me princess, 
and even though I am a "queen" to Riyad he still can't stop calling me monkey
Does that mean I am the Queen Monkey to him??? :O


Yesterday, my two dear friends Gee and Poppy came to the rescue. 
Since you already know what a dumb butt I am, I had NO clue, 
and I mean NOOO clue whatsoever of how or where to start building my new palace. 
This photo is the moment when the three of us got together to start the construction work.
Actually, Gee had already measured the land by the time Poppy and I got there. 
She and I had been shopping for red roses for my new palace. 
BTW, thanks Poppy for the roses and the many other beautiful plants<3

With a lot of patience, my good friend Gee guided me through the steps to follow 
in order to get my palace up in the sky. But once we were reaching the final point,
an unexpected problem arose, the structure seemed to be too big for the land. 
The only solution left to do was to turn the whole structure around and see if that way
it would fit. For this task, I had to step aside and leave the work to Gee and Poppy,
 the professionals. Gee logged in using my Avi so she could better solve the problem
 and less than an hour later. TADA! The palace was finished.


Walking around my new home I couldn't contain the excitement
 of how beautiful everything looked. Before leaving, Gee asked that I "locked" my home, 
that it was very important which I assured her I would. Unfortunately, due to all the
excitement, I completely forgot, not realizing how important this was. 
Once alone the unthinkable happened. While trying to pick up a tree 
that I had just added to my palace, I accidentally picked up half of the outside 
of the structure. Letting a big scream out, I IMed Gee to let her know what I had just done :( 
My good friend had to come back with her bunny and fix everything again. These time
before leaving she made sure everything was locked.

On my land, I might be creating a garden with floating gazebos
like the ones that can be found at Lovers Cove. But for now, my full concentration
 is on my palace. The first picture in this post is how my place looks at the moment. 
It still has to be furnished and decorated which will require a lot of time and L$.

Most of my friends have already visited me and I have received many wonderful gifts 
for my new home from some of them. I hope to be able to start making parties sometime
soon and see my friends here since I have a beautiful big room that will be serving as a
ballroom. I'll gladly be updating you with pictures of the progress of my new palace 
once the decorating process begins.

BTW;
Some great news that I would like to share with you is that Lucy (kuro Okami) has also
gotten a place of her own. It is a beautiful house that she was able to find for a great
 price and came completely furnished.